30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Coli Yay or Nay on Britni

DJjX5YVVYAAPZbo.jpg

She got one of those cakes that look bigger in person, I can tell.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Breh this nikka with the Martha sig. Change that shyt. Tired reading Martha at the end of your posts thinking it ties in with what you're saying :snoop:

Anyways, Leroy handled it the best way. Leave em the rope and let em hang themselves. But yeah I most definitely see Cory saying something like... "Well you wasn't saying shyt when you was taking this black motherfukking dikk" :mjlol:

But Cory's not Leroy black so she probably wouldn't have brought up race.

Yeah apparently MTV didn't show a lot of shyt which I don't understand cuz she was practically shytting on production too. In all honesty she should've got kicked out. Had it been Jordan or somebody going at a female for her skin color they would be trying to get him kicked out. Just imagine if Aneesa was there when Camila was talking shyt. Would've been great TV.

Side note: Britni can fukking get it :shaq:

I was thinking that shyt same last night too. If Aneesa lost it over that down syndrome comment, she would've been the one going at Camilla.

Didn't somebody say some racist shyt to Aneesa a few seasons back? I seem to remember something like that going down.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking that shyt same last night too. If Aneesa lost it over that down syndrome comment, she would've been the one going at Camilla.

Didn't somebody say some racist shyt to Aneesa a few seasons back? I seem to remember something like that going down.
Trishelle on Rivals 2. Except she didn't really say anything racist. She was just making a point that aneesa is black, Jewish, Latina, lesbian, etc and that anything you say will offend her. Also her and KellyAnne on Bloodlines got into it. All the girl said was black skin and Aneesa went crazy. Pretty much the minute aneesa hears the word "black" it's offensive to her

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And its most definitely gonna be Tony.

Then after that its Dario

Then JORDAN!!!!! THEY COMING FOR YOU NICCA!!!!:ufdup:

Martha
I'm just waiting/hoping for a situation where Bananas has to choose whether to send in Leroy or CT. Gonna have him like :usure;

Even though it probably won't matter, seeing as Johnny would probably lose to either in a one-on-one elimination, but at the same time he probably cruises by both in a final. He just has another endurance gear that he can get to that CT can't, and Leroy can't swim.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
If Dario and/or Tony were smart they would've formed an alliance with Hunter and Nelson and double cross their alliance being that they're on the chopping block on their own alliance...

Dario isn't smart we've seen that in past challenges. Tony probably just happy to make it this far.

Jordan used to be the guy that went after Bananas but at some point he became another one of his flunkies.

Next week looks fukking disgusting. Was that a rats head they showed them about to eat? :gag:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Dario isn't smart we've seen that in past challenges. Tony probably just happy to make it this far.

Jordan used to be the guy that went after Bananas but at some point he became another one of his flunkies.

Next week looks fukking disgusting. Was that a rats head they showed them about to eat? :gag:

Jordan really disappointed me in that regard. Part of what I liked about him was he was anti-Bananas and he was one of the few rookies looking to make a name for himself. Which he still did, but now it's disappointing seeing him being Bananas biggest secret groupie. Jordan could've been his own man in this game like Wes, but instead he's just riding Bananas coattails like Leroy, Tony and the rest of them... Sad.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
WTF is wrong with this bytch????:mindblown:

Damn cant wait till Cory finds out:rudy:

Martha
He strike me as one of them dudes that just cares about getting his dikk wet and nothing else. He'll probably rationalize it like "well she fukked me so she can't be racist".

Camilla is just a disgusting person overall. Hearing her complaining nonstop the last few challenges and it seems she's getting worse and worse. Just straight up insufferable. I wasn't mad at how Leroy handled it and if she was dropping the N word they should have forced her to go home.

And Britni would definitely get it. Just cute as fukk and probably my favorite female still on there.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
If Dario and/or Tony were smart they would've formed an alliance with Hunter and Nelson and double cross their alliance being that they're on the chopping block on their own alliance...
Neither 1 of those guys are smart and Darios not in any alliance anyway. He's just voting the way they want him to stay as long as possible

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
The commercial breaks are too damn long. 2 minutes of the show and 4 minutes of commercial break. :gucci:

Camilla is a mess. I could tell she was prejudice just by looking at her. It was only a matter of time until her real views came out.

Cara seems more bytchy now. She used to be jovial and bubbly. Wonder what happened?

Jemmye needs to fix her self up.

Veronica :takedat:

Brianna...:takedat:

Leeroy - outside of the Camilla situation -needs to grow a damn spine. But he may want to get to the finals so he can get some money. Gotta lay low so I get it to an extent.

Cory is just trying to be top dog. But he can't because Nelson will always outclass him.

Those guys are scared of Nelson for a reason. He is the best "newbie" out of the bunch.

I miss Ty and Emily's nonsense.

Where's Brandon? I remember he had week to week battles in the pit because his team was made up with a bunch of bytches.

CT :old:

Johnny :salute:

He has always been the best. Sarah probably ain't coming back after what he pulled. "Sarah bought me a house" :mjlol:

Too much fukkery goes on when Johnny is playing this game. Once he realizes they are playing for $1M?:wow:

Tony needs to do better for himself. He's trying though.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
One whole episode on Camilla. They already started filming the next challenge and I hear she didn't even get a chance to start because she attacked production, locked herself in a bathroom and threatened suicide. She needs to take a break from the challenge and reinvent herself.

:russ: @ Johnny for throwing that pillow at her tho

And :camby:with Cara Marie who ranted about Tony's drunken bs but had shyt to say about Camilla