30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Milk N Cookies and @wire28

Yall missing it!!!!:why:

Then again..... maybe not you @wire28 since per the coli you are me:merchant:

:sas2:

23SAwE8.png
stans??? Who's the alias and who's the real poster?:jbhmm:

Martha
:manny: I had plans. I'm watching now & I like Nicole now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did you watch the previews for next week?

Looks like he gettin himself booted next week

Them close ups of them throwing up always be too damn much :scust:

Na? I missed it cuz I was confused as to whether they were gonna touch on the race thing they promised or not. I didnt see that shyt at all

Gotdammit Nelson

GOTDAMNMIT LEO:russ:

Marth

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

This whole discussion special has pissed me off... ain't nobody got time for this.

On one end I feel them Twitter memes but on the other I feel and could easily respond;

"Well maybe they learned their lessons from those missed opportunities and tried to do something now"

Like with this analogy, if you had a child who twice rode a bike and fell off and hurt themselves and you wasnt around.

Then a 3rd time comes but this time youre around to help them..... sometimes a motherfukker needs to chill and not be like "Oh now you wanna be a parent now, where were you back in 09 and 13 when they fell?"

Damn can people learn from their missed opportunities and correct it going forward? And why do some have to complain about everything. It almost validates if someone is like "fukk it, next time it happens then I wont address shyt":comeon:

Thats my devils advocate moment.:hubie:

Martha

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
On one end I feel them Twitter memes but on the other I feel and could easily respond;

"Well maybe they learned their lessons from those missed opportunities and tried to do something now"

Like with this analogy, if you had a child who twice rode a bike and fell off and hurt themselves and you wasnt around.

Then a 3rd time comes but this time youre around to help them..... sometimes a motherfukker needs to chill and not be like "Oh now you wanna be a parent now, where were you back in 09 and 13 when they fell?"

Damn can people learn from their missed opportunities and correct it going forward? And why do some have to complain about everything. It almost validates if someone is like "fukk it, next time it happens then I wont address shyt":comeon:

Thats my devils advocate moment.:hubie:

Martha
tumblr_m976kdhrl71r27g2yo1_500.gif

But still they need to have a seat. Racism been on mtv since they we unwilling to show non white videos in their early days(outside of :mj:) until David Bowie called them out.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Wack ass episode. Tony is such a tool. The shyt they making these people eat are definitely not humane. It's a reason where they go to these exotic countries for challenges. So they can get away from the FDA laws over this type of shyt. Still remember battle of the exes when they made them drink goat blood and eat a goats head... I honestly don't know how they do it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wack ass episode. Tony is such a tool. The shyt they making these people eat are definitely not humane. It's a reason where they go to these exotic countries for challenges. So they can get away from the FDA laws over this type of shyt. Still remember battle of the exes when they made them drink goat blood and eat a goats head... I honestly don't know how they do it.
[off topic short rant time]

To be honest, the bullshyt we're fed in this country really ain't any healthier. FDA ain't shyt. We still got kids thinking that sugar is a necessary food group and shyt. Is goat really any worse than pig? :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Man I would NEVER eat none of that shyt!

Especially with it being outside like that and flies all on it.

I would tell TJ and the crew to fukk off and the moment he try to talk down to me and try that "this was the weakest most pathetic..." shyt with me.

Look I'm a 6'5, 275lbs black man. I would grab one of them plates & approach him and say;

"3 options,:comeon:

Eat this,
Pull Up,
Or STFU

Choose wisely :stopitslime:

Martha

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder when TJ's gonna announce that there's a million bucks on the line.

I think that announcement will guarantee Bananas wins it. Somebody would have to get him out of the house before that if they really want to win but the way he's running this game, unless Nelson and Hunter pull some shyt, he's not going to see an elimination.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Man I would NEVER eat none of that shyt!

Especially with it being outside like that and flies all on it.

I would tell TJ and the crew to fukk off and the moment he try to talk down to me and try that "this was the weakest most pathetic..." shyt with me.

Look I'm a 6'5, 275lbs black man. I would grab one of them plates & approach him and say;

"3 options,:comeon:

Eat this,
Pull Up,
Or STFU

Choose wisely :stopitslime:

Martha

That slimy pig nose and giant rat head was a bit much. Good thing they didn't have to actually eat the displays...

Yo imagine eating all that shyt and NOT winning? :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I wonder when TJ's gonna announce that there's a million bucks on the line.

I think that announcement will guarantee Bananas wins it. Somebody would have to get him out of the house before that if they really want to win but the way he's running this game, unless Nelson and Hunter pull some shyt, he's not going to see an elimination.

shyt I don't know!!! If that announcement drops it may do the opposite effect as cats already knows he's cut throat and cats may think "shyt I better get him before he gets me"

No one forgot about Sarah.... he crushed that chick and he openly mocks or laughs about it.

fukk it.... this may fun for his ass sooner rather than later.

Martha

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt I don't know!!! If that announcement drops it may do the opposite effect as cats already knows he's cut throat and cats may think "shyt I better get him before he gets me"

No one forgot about Sarah.... he crushed that chick and he openly mocks or laughs about it.

fukk it.... this may fun for his ass sooner rather than later.

Martha
I could see that to. I know Leroy won't send him in, nor will Tony or Dario. Nelson would send him in. Hunter would send him in but he's gunning for Jordan first. I don't even know what the hell is going on with Derrick, he's barely even on the show to me, but I'm assuming he'd leave Bananas alone. CT would throw Bananas in, but there's like eight people in front of him before that happens.

If Bananas gets into the final knowing that there's a million on the line, I can't see any of the rest of the old schoolers beat him (CT won't, Leroy won't if any swimming is involved). Nelson is a dark horse to me though.