30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Na.... I disagree....

Leroy handled that well..... as a black man on TV, you dont need to play into the stereotype of the angry ignorant black man that all white people think we are.

I like how he kept his cool, I like how he didnt raise his voice or his hand. He didnt even engage her, he let her bury and further embarrass herself and he came out looking MUCH better. Some of the stuff that I know some of yall are thing "bu bu bu bu but he should've" or "well if that was me I wouldve" na.... fukk that.

He played that perfectly and as a black person, I like how he handled that.

Cool, calm, strong, collective and intelligent

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What do you think Cory gonna do breh? :usure:

He's not gonna care, he just gonna try to smash again.

Cory gonna shyt on her be be like "well I had that BLACK dikk in your mouth bytch":lolbron:

Lets be real, we all know she sucked Cory off on the beach:mjlol:

Martha

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I've been annoyed with Camilla all season. This sealed the deal, fukk that bytch :pacspit:

Leroy handled that situation perfectly while she was drunk. Let her keep burying herself. I feel like maybe he could've went at her a little more the next day when she was sober though.

I can't wait for the dudes who been ridin Bananas alliance coat tails to get offended when they get thrown in the elimination now that they got rid of the other alliance. You know Tony and Dario gonna be first in line.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I've been annoyed with Camilla all season. This sealed the deal, fukk that bytch :pacspit:

Leroy handled that situation perfectly while she was drunk. Let her keep burying herself. I feel like maybe he could've went at her a little more the next day when she was sober though.

I can't wait for the dudes who been ridin Bananas alliance coat tails to get offended when they get thrown in the elimination now that they got rid of the other alliance. You know Tony and Dario gonna be first in line.

And its most definitely gonna be Tony.

Then after that its Dario

Then JORDAN!!!!! THEY COMING FOR YOU NICCA!!!!:ufdup:

Martha

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
We all know the pecking order. Dario is next to go against Nelson followed by Tony then Jordan then Banannas is gonna make his move to eliminate CT

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
20398644_977274825747817_7136805868519030784_n.jpg
She ain't as fine as I originally thought. She be pushing up her boobs and no legs even for a short girl. Flabby and sick in a bikini and evening wear. Her only redeeming quality is that she got a phatty. She had a pic on Twitter that she showed too much of it and they had to blur it out.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mindblown: brehs I staying falling behind in this show...I'ma need to be tagged from now on. With that being said, here's me playing catch up:

Yooooo Anessa and Rachel were together? Holy fukk. Rachel! I haven't seen that chick in foreverrrrrr.

Camilla is getting trashed on this rope shyt :bryan:

:stopitslime: Anessa gotta use that upper body strength too next time

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: brehs I staying falling behind in this show...I'ma need to be tagged from now on. With that being said, here's me playing catch up:

Yooooo Anessa and Rachel were together? Holy fukk. Rachel! I haven't seen that chick in foreverrrrrr.

Camilla is getting trashed on this rope shyt :bryan:

:stopitslime: Anessa gotta use that upper body strength too next time

Will tag you in the future my G.

Hope you saw tonights ep

Its over for Camila..... that reunion gonna be interesting. Thought she prolly gonna be on some victim shyt. But I think the girls gonna go in on her.

Martha

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This episode solidified the need for more puzzle/maze/thinking type games. Jenna, Britni, and Kaleah ARE DUMB AS fukk. :mjlol:

Nicole, Jemmeye, Veronica fukked up by wasting their X's on people that would've got themselves eliminated.

Either way I'm over Cara and Camilla for that BS they pulled with Aneesa. :stopitslime:

And Tony...smh...you're just a fukkn idiot b. You could've played the first kiss off and blamed it on Camilla pulling you over. :ehh:
You couldve lied and said they dubbed your voice in and made up the conversation. :ehh:

YOU CANNOT STAY ON THE BUS AND MAKE OUT WITH HER. :martin:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Will tag you in the future my G.

Hope you saw tonights ep

Its over for Camila..... that reunion gonna be interesting. Thought she prolly gonna be on some victim shyt. But I think the girls gonna go in on her.

Martha
Just finished episode 8 and read ahead because I knew some fukkery went down.

I'm not surprised. I'm not surprised! Camilla has always been a hot head, queen bytch. If you told me before the season someone said some racist shyt, she would've been my #1 choice.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Breh this nikka with the Martha sig. Change that shyt. Tired reading Martha at the end of your posts thinking it ties in with what you're saying :snoop:

Anyways, Leroy handled it the best way. Leave em the rope and let em hang themselves. But yeah I most definitely see Cory saying something like... "Well you wasn't saying shyt when you was taking this black motherfukking dikk" :mjlol:

But Cory's not Leroy black so she probably wouldn't have brought up race.

Yeah apparently MTV didn't show a lot of shyt which I don't understand cuz she was practically shytting on production too. In all honesty she should've got kicked out. Had it been Jordan or somebody going at a female for her skin color they would be trying to get him kicked out. Just imagine if Aneesa was there when Camila was talking shyt. Would've been great TV.

Side note: Britni can fukking get it :shaq: