30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WOW!!!!!:gladbron:

MTV reaching now....:russ:

They now about to have another Real World type show but the kicker is its the "90's House" (acutal name of show too) where everything in the house will be themed or shyt from the 90s.

No social media, polaroid cameras, AOL dial up internet, even the clothes they got them in?

fukkery back in time:mjlol:

Marth

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Kailyah gonna fukk around and be in the elimination thing again:mjlol:

bytch didnt even have a chance:russ:

Martha

Idk what it is about her, maybe it was her pissing all over herself the last challenge, but I just think she's nasty :scust: BUT what the fukk she do to make everyone on there hate her so much? She gettin picked on every damn episode for no reason :wow:

Tony ain't ever gonna learn brehs :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Idk what it is about her, maybe it was her pissing all over herself the last challenge, but I just think she's nasty :scust: BUT what the fukk she do to make everyone on there hate her so much? She gettin picked on every damn episode for no reason :wow:

Tony ain't ever gonna learn brehs :snoop:

Yea..... Tony just ruined his relationship over a true Thot...... like she just smashed Cory AGAIN probably days before that went down and she has no real ties or loyalties toward him.

Was just drunk in the moment

I'm actually shocked out low key Leroy, Dario, and Vanessa been this season they are redefining "staying under the radar"

Martha

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
My girl just got me on this shyt. Watched the first 5 episodes back to back

Annisa a thick ass ebony goddess :wow:

Who the black dude that lost in front of his girl TWICE? :dead:

I haven't seen the latest episode but is Cory still in? I fukks with him. He let everyone know he coming for them and he aint back down.

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea..... Tony just ruined his relationship over a true Thot...... like she just smashed Cory AGAIN probably days before that went down and she has no real ties or loyalties toward him.

Was just drunk in the moment

I'm actually shocked out low key Leroy, Dario, and Vanessa been this season they are redefining "staying under the radar"

Martha
Leroy is clearly just trying to stay WAY under the radar and hope that that shyt lands him in the final. And let's be real here, we all know if that final involves ANY swimming he's not winning that shyt anyway. He's a lackey to Bananas and is scared of CT so there's that as well. We needed Darrell to stay in this shyt to represent for the brehs.

And how the fukk MTV gonna go through that whole episode and not only do we not get an elimination, we don't even know who is in it? :camby:

And Kaiylah gotta be about the dumbest bytch in Challenge history. :snoop: She literally just set herself up for failure.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Leroy is clearly just trying to stay WAY under the radar and hope that that shyt lands him in the final. And let's be real here, we all know if that final involves ANY swimming he's not winning that shyt anyway. He's a lackey to Bananas and is scared of CT so there's that as well. We needed Darrell to stay in this shyt to represent for the brehs.

And how the fukk MTV gonna go through that whole episode and not only do we not get an elimination, we don't even know who is in it? :camby:

And Kaiylah gotta be about the dumbest bytch in Challenge history. :snoop: She literally just set herself up for failure.

Yeah leroys a follower. He'll get got soon.

Darrell seems like he lost a step tho, I mean he got beat twice and once by Tony:francis:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
I like the fukk outta Leroy but we all know he's gonna get tossed aside when it gets down to a certain amount of people.

He's no scrub though remember the year he finished 2nd, he was a beast in that elimination challenge against Bananas and his parter. If he makes it that far though he's fukked cause you know they gonna be swimming a mile a some shyt.