30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
smh @ them blowing Jordans drunk azz freestyle comment out of proportion

CT tha dad bod gawd still dominating shyt

Derrick K aka Challenge Iverson need to step it up

Na..... it wasn't out of proportion.... it was a low blow..... I mean no one said anything about his hand.... even after the fact cuz they really could've returned fire but they stayed above that.

Plus out of anyone making fun of a disability whether true or jokes, he's the LAST person that should go there.

Not to mention he made it worse when he pushed Anessa. At first I didn't see it but when I went back, I saw when she was standing by the door minding her business, he kinda shoved her out of his way.

That was extra of him

Martha

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was Tony even trying to win? Why the hell would you pair CT wit Cara in that type of challenge?
He picked the strongest girl for himself (in his own mind at least), but he just set himself back after that. Tony isn't smart at all. I don't think he understood the purpose of the game.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na..... it wasn't out of proportion.... it was a low blow..... I mean no one said anything about his hand.... even after the fact cuz they really could've returned fire but they stayed above that.

Plus out of anyone making fun of a disability whether true or jokes, he's the LAST person that should go there.

Not to mention he made it worse when he pushed Anessa. At first I didn't see it but when I went back, I saw when she was standing by the door minding her business, he kinda shoved her out of his way.

That was extra of him

Martha
The only reason everyone let that shyt go was because Aneesa is Black.

If Leroy had pushed, say, Marie out of the way like that he'd been sitting at home.

Daps
Take aways from episode 4
  • Ammo is still a bytch for leaking that shyt out when he was on Real World. He got his 1 shining moment for his whole challenge career. I look for him to be going home in the next 1-2 episodes.
I guess i called this. Fruit booty got sent home by a man with one hand. He so embarrassed about it that he had to stage a fake anxiety attack on his way out.
:camby:

Also, its crazy these hoes do all kinds of crazy shyt, curse, fight, all kinds of wild sex but God forbid u dont call that yuck mouth walkin std Jemmye down syndrome and everyone wants to unite

:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only reason everyone let that shyt go was because Aneesa is Black.

If Leroy had pushed, say, Marie out of the way like that he'd been sitting at home.

:mjlol:

Wait lets unpackage that cuz ther are some dualities to that. You are right and wrong in a way.

Yea Aneesa is black..... but its kinda different.

Now if Aneesa wouldve acted like some white girls and fell to the grown and started crying and having a nervous breakdown and claiming that she felt threatened... then yes. Jordan wouldve been gone.

But if Leroy wouldve done the same to a white girl and she acted the same as Aneesa.... there wouldnt be any problems

Martha

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
My fault brehs. I was on vacation so I'm playing catchup on episode 5 and 6. Skip my posts if necessary!

Episode 5:
:lolbron: Marie tryna backtrack now that her friends got split up. No mami. Tape don't lie.

Tired of hearing Tori talk about her fukkn boyfriend....this muhfukka cannot win :birdman:

Darrell looks mad tight :bryan:...muhfukka hasn't smiled all episode