30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
every time i see her i hit the :scusthov:

Wasn't Leroy fukking with her a few seasons ago? :scusthov:

Yea, she went from Tolerable/fukkable to :scusthov:

OH shyt THATS WHO IT WAS!!! I was trynna remember which black breh it was that used to smash her.

Martha

I can't root for son ever again. I don't even think there was a point she had a body and her face always been beat. She look like the girls Devin and KB was describing on the last verse of Show Em.

:beli: Leroy will fukk a p*ssy as long as it has lips. :snoop: I think they hooked up on battle of the exes when he was there partnered with Nia. I figured out it was him when I was reading Jemmee's wiki & it turns out that she fukked a ton of black guys. Ole dude Knight from her Real World season was her first white guy. It's also mentioned on there she dated a college football player who abused her... but this is Wikipedia so idk how reliable it is.

:hhh: Leroy? I'll blame it on the copious amount of alcohol

LeRoy Garrett (8th season)
Confirmed: Naomi Defensor, Theresa Gonzalez, Jemmye Carroll, Nia Moore

Jemmye never looked good to me, but this was back when she was skinny

ch26jemmye.jpg

-5ee26a98486d833c.jpg

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DAMN????:gladbron:

ANESSA EATING p*ssy NEXT WEEK???:ooh:

@Milk N Cookies ??? Thoughts:steviej:
Martha

Aneesa manned up before Cory she gonna get a taste

Veronica is 40 & looks like she did on the Road Rules. If Aneesa can get her cookie, maybe we will see them on the next battle of the exes.

Corey need to ask

Can he join or can he watch:takedat:

Martha

Low key they prob should've been fukked and Darrell should've been in on that too

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Man fukk all these self righteous ass women. How they gone joke about Corey given somebody the itch but take a comment about their looks. I would've been tempted to yoke up Anissa talking about he owes all the women in the game an apology. fukk outta here.
yeah jordan made a comment in poor taste but thats how the dozens go :yeshrug: the girls gonna be girls so they gonna be on his head needlessly the rest of the game

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure thin Jemmye and Marie were the "hot chicks" of their RW seasons. :sadcam:

not in my opinion, they always used to have a casting formula, and one chick was always supposed to be the "hot" one. it was always like hot one, cute innocent one, 1 or 2 "diverse" ones.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm pretty sure thin Jemmye and Marie were the "hot chicks" of their RW seasons. :sadcam:

not in my opinion, they always used to have a casting formula, and one chick was always supposed to be the "hot" one. it was always like hot one, cute innocent one, 1 or 2 "diverse" ones.

Nah there were badder that year, but they were overshadowed by jemmye and knight always making up/fighting and the black dude always getting in beefs

RW_Nola_2_cast.png