30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they did the twist too early if only one guy and girl was gonna make it. they shoulda waited another 2 episodes or so to drop the twist

true. Darrell was working Tony and "lost"
Lol @ Tony talking about some "As I was falling I thought about my daughters", as though he wasn't getting worked out there and Darrell hitting that water first wasn't just pure luck.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Jordan said Jemme look like she got Down syndrome in a really really bad freestyle battle on the bus ride from the club. Everybody like :hhh: how dare he say that when he's got a disability.
I laughed
tenor.gif

Kids in middle school used to battle each other and if I recall correctly a few of them kids were disabled. :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Jordan said Jemme look like she got Down syndrome in a really really bad freestyle battle on the bus ride from the club. Everybody like :hhh: how dare he say that when he's got a disability.
I laughed
tenor.gif

Kids in middle school used to battle each other and if I recall correctly a few of them kids were disabled. :yeshrug:

I laughed too... cuz that shyt was soooooo out to blue.... I thought it was only us that thought she was looking :flabbynsick:.

Like we just had this talk last week about her:russ:

Martha