30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Just heard Hulu took off all the real world stuff. Where can I stream them at now?! :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Wasn't Leroy fukking with her a few seasons ago? :scusthov:
I can't root for son ever again. I don't even think there was a point she had a body and her face always been beat. She look like the girls Devin and KB was describing on the last verse of Show Em.

[K.B.]
Finally, at last Devin showed up
And the first thing this muthafukka said was........(Devin finishes the rest)

[Devin]
What the fukk is this thick neck big bytch here
Man I should a bought a 16 ounce beer
Say big hous, you fukked over me dawg I thought we was cool
How in the hell we gonna get these two big bytches in the pool

[K.B.]
Ha Ha Ha, you fool, stop trippin and just take your clothes off
Cause all p*ssy feel the same when the lights go off

[Devin]
Man thats too much pork
For just one fork
And I'll pass
You can't even tell the difference between the stomach and they ass
Stretch marks on they titties like a road map
Hoe slapped, on some mabaline

[K.B.]
But she keep her navel clean
And at least these hoes big and cute not big and fukked up
You done fukked a skinny ugly ass hoe so nikka whats up
Don't give a fukk if you fukk these broads nobody knows
So just drank and smoke this dank and lets fukk these hoes

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
That challenge was low key corny as fukk though. Outside of Jenna most of the winners was just pure luck of how the bodies rotated going towards the ground.

Jenna still fukkable but damn I miss when she had ass.Thought she was garbage at challenges but for the most part she actually be holding her own. Corey a fool but I respect it. Go straight at the top guys since they'll be targeting him anyway since he is a threat. I'm assuming Tony is gone in the next one or two episodes.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Wasn't Leroy fukking with her a few seasons ago? :scusthov:
:beli: Leroy will fukk a p*ssy as long as it has lips. :snoop: I think they hooked up on battle of the exes when he was there partnered with Nia. I figured out it was him when I was reading Jemmee's wiki & it turns out that she fukked a ton of black guys. Ole dude Knight from her Real World season was her first white guy. It's also mentioned on there she dated a college football player who abused her... but this is Wikipedia so idk how reliable it is.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Takeaways from Episode 5

• Derrick and that white chick talking bout their love is wack. Glaf he off the show.
  • Jenna is a beast. The Barbie Powerhouse. Crazy to think she dated that midget italian kid on RW Explosion.
  • Darrell shyttin on Cory is funny and his hair
  • Tony definitely redeemed himself after losing to that fruit booty Ammo.
  • How Jordan be pullin hoes with 9 fingers? He bout to have a 3some with Kailah & Jenna next episode

9? shyt...

therealworldportland-jordanjpg-13b3e696659757bb.jpg

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Leroy will fukk a p*ssy as long as it has lips. :snoop: I think they hooked up on battle of the exes when he was there partnered with Nia. I figured out it was him when I was reading Jemmee's wiki & it turns out that she fukked a ton of black guys. Ole dude Knight from her Real World season was her first white guy. It's also mentioned on there she dated a college football player who abused her... but this is Wikipedia so idk how reliable it is.
Nah, I remember that from her Real World season, that's all she talked about was how many Black men had ran through her. Making us ALL look bad. :snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
they did the twist too early if only one guy and girl was gonna make it. they shoulda waited another 2 episodes or so to drop the twist

That challenge was low key corny as fukk though. Outside of Jenna most of the winners was just pure luck of how the bodies rotated going towards the ground.
true. Darrell was working Tony and "lost"