30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
[EDIT]here is a cool link
25 Black Cast Members Who Made ‘The Real World’ Worth Watching

i found him. His name was Nemeiah
mgid-uma-video-mtv.jpg

I remember him from the earlier challenges. Dude was a real life spider man on them things the way he would climb up walls and shyt with ease.

Pretty sure he was on that team that got handed the W when that fat cac on the other team gassed out in the final.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I don't get Nelson. It's like a bunch of shyt is happening in his head. He got all weird like this last time when that Mexican chick turned him down

Tony always losing. Always.

MTV knows damn well what they're doing serving all that alcohol. These idiots have too much testerone and stay fighting.

I like ammo's positivity. He's like the only happy person out there :russ:

Speaking of weird behavior, what's Corey trying to prove about Bananas? Corey sucks when under pressure. I guess taking out he best players so he has to compete against lay ups is his goal

We need more Devin in this game. His smart Alec comments are :russ:

At first I didnt like Devin... but I've grown to appreciate his conniving shyt.

Dude is much smarter than I thought.

He is the future Johnny

Martha

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mindblown: you're telling kailah, who is 4inches shorter than Jenna beat her to the mud pull? The fukk was Jenna thinking? Just reach and tap that shyt. The fukk sense does it make to try and put in the last prong at the very top?

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown: you're telling kailah, who is 4inches shorter than Jenna beat her to the mud pull? The fukk was Jenna thinking? Just reach and tap that shyt. The fukk sense does it make to try and put in the last prong at the very top?
Jenna's gameplay is getting worse every challenge. She was out fast last season. It's like she's more hesitant or shy as the years go on, or maybe her competitors are just getting more superior

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WTF is wrong with Jimmyes face?:picard::hhh::scust::what:

I cant tell if she really that much of a butter face or its just her ugly ass expressions

Where the fukk her chin at?:picard:

Cory is probably marked for death for the next few years on future Challenges. Dude better start stocking up on rookie alliance and propaganda his way into always staying in the majority with them.

The only vets are CT, Johnny Darrell, and Leroy.... who for some reason is cool with them

Martha