🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
7pubgw03h1z91.png

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Warzone 2 will be a huge fail

i watched 30 mins of the gameplay on live stream yesterday

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
***Storymode Question***
Wasn't Al-assad/ Hadir Karim supposed to be the big bad in MW2 did I miss something who is hassan?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
That campaign SUCKED alive and missions like that did not need to be in the game, they made this shyt TOO tactical
MP is cool, I like it

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Played my first ground war and I didn't die once in 10 minutes of game play

Too afraid to play another because I want to preserve this moment
All the other game modes require you to stay moving or hole up in a room with multiple players and devices to destroy projectiles. If u kill someone best believe they're coming right back to see if you still there.

If you don't someone will definitely be shooting you in the back or camping a door or window you are near for a snipe

Ground war is the only mode where u get a little breathing room to be tactical when taking objectives.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
All the other game modes require you to stay moving or hole up in a room with multiple players and devices to destroy projectiles. If u kill someone best believe they're coming right back to see if you still there.

If you don't someone will definitely be shooting you in the back or camping a door or window you are near for a snipe

Ground war is the only mode where u get a little breathing room to be tactical when taking objectives.
You gotta be tactical in every mode :stopitslime:
Yes its a different set of tactics, and less breathing room, agreed but you have to improvise depending on your oppenents regardless of mode.
I'll do whats required to get the job done :ufdup:

I had a decoy in the room as well so anyone who came in looks away from the real threat :banderas:

Claymore's to cover the doors :hhh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You gotta be tactical in every mode :stopitslime:
Yes its a different set of tactics, and less breathing room, agreed but you have to improvise depending on your oppenents regardless of mode.
I'll do whats required to get the job done :ufdup:

I had a decoy in the room as well so anyone who came in looks away from the real threat :banderas:

Claymore's to cover the doors :hhh:

It's to cramped. Makes tactical pointless. The zone will restore the feeling. People only really play tactical on search and destroy and the conquest mode

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It's to cramped. Makes tactical pointless. The zone will restore the feeling. People only really play tactical on search and destroy and the conquest mode
For me, I enjoy figuring out how to infltrate those strongholds.
When you playing vs a team that outmatches your squad and you have to take things into your own hands to turn the tide.
That's the type of shyt I live for, as a mercenary nah mean :manny:
The type of work I'm talkin bout isn't the type that can be accomplished by any ol run of the mill gamer
You gotta have a certain background, a pedigree :hhh:
You ever send that request? I just talked myself into hoppin on...