šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
For me, I enjoy figuring out how to infltrate those strongholds.
When you playing vs a team that outmatches your squad and you have to take things into your own hands to turn the tide.
That's the type of shyt I live for, as a mercenary nah mean :manny:
The type of work I'm talkin bout isn't the type that can be accomplished by any ol run of the mill gamer
You gotta have a certain background, a pedigree :hhh:
You ever send that request? I just talked myself into hoppin on...
God of war time. Duty gameplay getting redundant. I'm used to more spacious stages as a battlefield vet. This game is just a bunch of easily exploitable lanes

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
They released more details on the DMZ mode itā€™s basically open-world PvE with various missions and world objectives each time you load in. Certain loot carries over and you can even unlock guns for multiplayer via finding them on the DMZ map and extracting

Its gonna be a casual flip of Escape From Tarkov which might change the game like Warzone did.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Its gonna be a casual flip of Escape From Tarkov which might change the game like Warzone did.

Yeah Iā€™ma be checking for this. Combat and multiplayer is fun but sometimes I in the mood for something more chill, or to progress towards something other than weapon camos. If they execute well and continue to build on it, they might have something here :ehh:

I feel like the initial gameplay reveal didnā€™t really do it justice because most streamers were just playing it like a battle royale and didnā€™t know what they were doing

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Iā€™ma be checking for this. Combat and multiplayer is fun but sometimes I in the mood for something more chill, or to progress towards something other than weapon camos. If they execute well and continue to build on it, they might have something here :ehh:

I feel like the initial gameplay reveal didnā€™t really do it justice because most streamers were just playing it like a battle royale and didnā€™t know what they were doing

Lol this wont be chill at all. I think Jack Frags said if you take a blueprint into a match and die, you will lose it.

Escape From Tarkov works the same way where you lose all your equipment if you die before extracting.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Lol this wont be chill at all. I think Jack Frags said if you take a blueprint into a match and die, you will lose it.

Escape From Tarkov works the same way where you lose all your equipment if you die before extracting.

I play souls games so thatā€™s chill to me:mjgrin:

I guess what Iā€™m trying to say is the more explorative with various objectives is a good way to mix it up vs just grinding multiplayer non-stop

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im really liking invasion it feels like it could actually be a gamemode worth going in depth with better than warzone. Dont think I will mess with warzone anyway. Just becomes a hack fest.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This is the worst COD I ever played

Worst maps out of any cod I've played.

Maps are straight up horrible. The only good maps were the ones offered in the beta excluding that gay art museum map. I also like the Al Bagra Fortress. The rest of maps are made for hide and go seek. No movement at all, just sit with a portable radar all day and set claymores and your golden. Feel bad for the rushers they dipped out and went back to Cold war. shyt Vanguard maps are better than these Modern doorfare 2 maps.