šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This game is ass. Maps and movement are terrible. No skill gap. No map flow. Terrible spawns.

But I'm excited for WZ2 though. Let's hope the map plays like Verdansk rather than trash ass Caldera.
Those same issues are gonna apply to WZ2. Watching the streams last week, I saw plenty of open spaces and hills. You get caught out there by any decent player and there's nothing you can do since movement is so trash.

I'm gonna try it but it looks like it's gonna be a debacle, imo. Nothing from the previews gives me any confidence it's gonna be any good. It genuinely looks like they went away from everything that made the original Verdansk so special.

That gulag. :scusthov:

The glitches and bugs in the preview events. :scusthov:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
IMO....

-Al Bagra Fortress (no complaints, better with objectives)
-Breenbergh Hotel (flows better on domination)
-Crown Raceway (fun on hardpoint)
-El Asilo (no complaints)
-Embassy (fun on objective modes)
-Farm 18 (no complaints)
-Mercado Las Almas (favorite map so far)
-Museum (10v10 might've worked)
-Santa SeƱa Border Crossing (hardpoint is fun)(expanded groundwar version is cool)
-Taraq (not a fan, maybe another 10v10)
-Zarqwa Hydroelectric (no complaints)

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Those same issues are gonna apply to WZ2. Watching the streams last week, I saw plenty of open spaces and hills. You get caught out there by any decent player and there's nothing you can do since movement is so trash.

I'm gonna try it but it looks like it's gonna be a debacle, imo. Nothing from the previews gives me any confidence it's gonna be any good. It genuinely looks like they went away from everything that made the original Verdansk so special.

It could work. I hated MW2019 and loved year 1 WZ.

A lot of it depends on the new map. If it's well designed, I think WZ2 has a lot potential. The slow and clunky movement is going to definitely hurt the overall experience though.

2v2 gulag is a fukking joke. I wouldn't be surprised if they change it back. I'm also not a fan of the new looting system.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It could work. I hated MW2019 and loved year 1 WZ.

A lot of it depends on the new map. If it's well designed, I think WZ2 has a lot potential. The slow and clunky movement is going to definitely hurt the overall experience though.

2v2 gulag is a fukking joke. I wouldn't be surprised if they change it back. I'm also not a fan of the new looting system.
Imagine the feeling the first time you get killed looting someone's body knowing that's gonna be a regular experience. :scusthov:

Backpack looting. :scusthov:

You can stack precisions and selfs. :scusthov:

You can stack grenades, mollies and other lethals. :scusthov:

You land with a single plate and have to find satchels to get up to three. That TTK if you don't have one going against somebody who does. :scusthov:

That sun glare. :scusthov:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
How is this compared to black ops that dropped last year?

Are the graphics good? Black ops had trash graphics

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps

i agree 100 percent. i watched like 30 mins of gameplay on wz2 and it was so boring. the movment, the looting and the gulag is absolute trash.

the map is fire tho

shoulda just put al mazrah as a new map on wz1

after a year and many updates caldera is decent to play. deploy balloons, loadout supply crates, the current gulag

not as good as OG verdansk tho, but verdansk became unplayable towards the ends with hackers in every lobby

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My bad I mean black ops Cold War from 2 years ago. Last cod game I played
Depends really on what type of player you are. I personally like Cold War better because the maps are better and really donā€™t influence camping. Itā€™s more of run and gun style cod that influence movement. Game got drastically better though. They just quit supporting it with updates once mw2 dropped.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
My bad I mean black ops Cold War from 2 years ago. Last cod game I played

Cold War is better. Better movement, spawns, map design, TTK, gameplay, perk system and weapon handling.

MW2 has better graphics, sound design (although footstep audio is too loud) and animations. But that's about it.

I thought CW was an okay game and MW2 is trash.

The casuals are loving MW2 though.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Cold War is better. Better movement, spawns, map design, TTK, gameplay, perk system and weapon handling.

MW2 has better graphics, sound design (although footstep audio is too loud) and animations. But that's about it.

I thought CW was an okay game and MW2 is trash.

The casuals are loving MW2 though.

It's funny cause Treyarch only had 1.5 years to develop Cold War (they took over from Sledgehammer in May 2019) while MW2 had a full 3 year development cycle.