🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Prestige mode still trash.
No Dead Silence/Ninja perk.
Using Dead Silence field upgrade makes a sound that lets enemies know you’re using Dead Silence.
No classic mini map.
Same score streaks as MW2019.
Base footstep audio still too loud.
SBMM ruins any sense of casual play or sense of improvement.
Disbanding lobbies kills the social aspect of online gaming.

Everything about Call of Duty these days caters to campers/tactical play.

Why would anyone ever play this game now?

I think people play cod because they’ve always played cod. And it’s more habit/routine than actually loving the game. If you never played this before I can’t see how you wouldn’t hate this experience.

A lot of fair points here but its obvious Activision is trying to position the MW / IW games as the "tactical" COD, while Treyarch is the classic COD, and Sledgehammer/Raven do the more arcadey experiences like Vanguard and Advanced Warfare where its pure fast paced run and gun.

I think we gotta sit on this multiplayer for a week before we can make any conclusions tho.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of fair points here but its obvious Activision is trying to position the MW / IW games as the "tactical" COD, while Treyarch is the classic COD, and Sledgehammer/Raven do the more arcadey experiences like Vanguard and Advanced Warfare where its pure fast paced run and gun.

I think we gotta sit on this multiplayer for a week before we can make any conclusions tho.
I don't think there should even be a tactical version of cod.
Call of Duty is an arcade shooter. People who want tactical can go play Rainbow Siege.

Right? I mean you gotta be who you are. If you try to be everything to everybody, you become nothing to no one.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I don't think there should even be a tactical version of cod.
Call of Duty is an arcade shooter. People who want tactical can go play Rainbow Siege.

Right? I mean you gotta be who you are. If you try to be everything to everybody, you become nothing to no one.

"COD" is just a brand or platform at this point, and the actual game series are MW, Black Ops, etc.

And there are a lot of people who play COD for search and destroy. I think I read somewhere a while back that its one of the highest played modes after traditional TDM.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Played for an hour this morning. Only really enjoyed S&D .. I’ll be back after work with a real opinion

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Multiplayer graphics seem really underwhelming on PS5 but maybe this game will get texture packs like MW1.