🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
But If you somewhat enjoyed MW19 multiplayer this is a lil more sped up version of that but some of these maps are :gucci:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then id wait to see what the people are saying about multiplayer, i pretty much play warzone exclusively even tho its a mess sometimes (my boys run it so i gotta for them) i got it cause i did love MW2019 multiplayer

What is this crafting talk?

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Anyone trying to run right now? All y’all cod nikkas shouldn’t be able to hide tonight. Time to see who sucks

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
:russ:No lies there. BF3 multiplayer was unparalleled, but that campaign was real generic feeling. Just felt like something the execs wanted to compete with COD. Couldn't even fly the plane in the jet mission. Tank mission was decent though.

BF4 campaign is basura to this day. So many fukking glitches. The burning aircraft carrier you get stuck in. The final mission you gotta replay to unlock multiplayer weapons.:pacspit:

Only campaigns that were good were Bad Company

I gotta say MWII's campaign felt a bit like departure from the grounded experience that MW2019 had, specifically in the clearing house level. MW2019 had its bombastic moments, but the Indiana Jones convoy chase was a bit left field. I like the fact that the scope felt a bit smaller. Stopping a cruise missile vs stopping nukes/invasion of America was strangely refreshing.

Maybe it's just current events that removes the plausibility of the game (Russia launching an attack on America on Alaska, Pacific, and Atlantic coasts, while simultaneously invading all of Western Europe looks cartoonish when they are getting bogged down in what can be considered their backyard in Ukraine:mjlol:)
Yo, it's been 8 years, and I'm STILL heated. :mjlol:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
This is actually alright. Shotguns, tracker, and battle rage about to have people in they feelings:banderas:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is playing way faster than the beta, it mustve been those specific maps but ive been enjoying this alot, some sound issues that need to be fixed, and the interface menu is still trash but other than that im liking it alot

Last edited: