šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
This game is buggy as hell šŸ˜”

Can't see your XP token timer
Game freezes when searching for match
Can't turn off cross play (Xbox)

The game glitched after a match & i was thrown into a WZ lobby. But it just kicked me out after the countdown..

And I see they removed the F1 copyrights so they could release the racetrack map

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Ran a little before i bounced to the gym.
It restores that feeling for me. Canā€™t wait to level up some guns, get semi used to the maps and switch over to Search and Destroy.
I was a beast before with the SP Marksman, Iā€™ve restored that feeling again tenfold on this. Gonna be on bytchmode with overkill with that and a shotgun.
Iā€™m gonna try to link up with some of yā€™all on here when I get back home laterā€¦ gonna grind out some guns and use the 2xp tokens I have

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde

How do you like MW2?

i like it.

It's not BF, but I can rock with this as it's the only competent replacement IMO. If they can add destructibility to the Ground War Mode, it'd be a pretty damn good replacement. for BF. I really think they need to dive in harder to replicating some of the BF modes. Was actually the first game I Played last night. Joined in with @KushSkywalker

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Something is up with the audio on multiplayer. Anyone else?

Also FUKK SNIPERS!!!!!!!!! They Ruin games!!!!!!

The worst thing about multiplayer FPS games are FUKKIN SNIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The quick sniping on CoD had always been :beli:

WAY to quick to reload

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
I can't even turn off crossplay on the Xbox version. Also I can't even reach the store. Other than that I'm having fun with the game.