🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
When you say open do you mean like less places to camp/hide?

The thing with the 3 lane model is you generally had an idea of where to expect enemies to come from.

With these more open maps + the MW type of gameplay, you're going to find people camping in every direction.

You can still run and gun but you really gotta watch every corner.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
This is false, I'm a run n gunner with a SMG and I'm leading teams to victory.

It's not false. Slow strafe speeds, slow ADS speeds, slow sprint to fire speeds, removing dead silence as a perk, nerfing dead silence as a field upgrade, slow mantling, super fast TTK etc. It's catering toward a slower, more camper friendly gameplay. A lot of ADSing around the map.
Post some gameplay of you running and gunning. :demonic:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
A lot of fair points here but its obvious Activision is trying to position the MW / IW games as the "tactical" COD, while Treyarch is the classic COD, and Sledgehammer/Raven do the more arcadey experiences like Vanguard and Advanced Warfare where its pure fast paced run and gun.

I think we gotta sit on this multiplayer for a week before we can make any conclusions tho.
Good observation.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I got ok at Cold War as that was my first time playing a first person shooter since Goldeneye lol..

I'll have to hop in a lobby with y'all one of these days