🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Valeria :banderas:

Beat every mission on Veteran besides that jammy ass tank battle one. That was absolute bullshyt and the checkpoint they put me on was damn near impossible.

Where the fukk was Rodolfo in that mission? I had the AI soldiers shooting at me through walls and shyt :pacspit:

After about 2 hours of struggling I dropped difficulty to Recruit just to move on with the game.

Hated the stealth sections in "Alone" and the last mission. The convoy mission was lame too. Otherwise I enjoyed it.

7/10 for me

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now I can't even play the campaign until I download the multiplayer?

Why does this game require me to download everything?

For fukk sake man

hmm I only downloaded the base game and the campaign file and its playing fine (just started)…I didn’t download the co-op, multiplayer or warzone 2 files

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
hmm I only downloaded the base game and the campaign file and its playing fine (just started)…I didn’t download the co-op, multiplayer or warzone 2 files

This may be a more reoccurring issue after a recent update

For some stupid reason it's asking you to go online despite the game not being released fully until the 28th. If you stay offline you'll have no problem

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This may be a more reoccurring issue after a recent update

For some stupid reason it's asking you to go online despite the game not being released fully until the 28th. If you stay offline you'll have no problem

damn that’s crazy…I’m playing on the XSX… wonder if the platform makes a difference

Pete Wrigley

Twerk, Petunia, Twerk!
Supporter
Daps
Campaign is great so far. My only complaint is that a lot of stuff is trial and error. For example, you won't find out how to do certain things or press certain buttons until you die....then they'll be like, "Next time do x, you, and z"....just tell me that shyt off the jump :stopitslime:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Beat every mission on Veteran besides that jammy ass tank battle one. That was absolute bullshyt and the checkpoint they put me on was damn near impossible.

I had the exact same issue with this level where the checkpoint they gave me was right before the tank shot at me while I was ontop of a building. So every time I loaded back in I would get murked on the spot.

I had to trial and error how to get out of that situation, and then after figuring that out, I had to trial and error through all the armored enemies that kept spawning while going through that bullshyt checkpoint every time i restarted.

I eventually just got lucky by constantly moving and sticking to the second floor of those buildings and just wrapping around the staircase for cover. I had to move from building to building tho really quickly so I wouldnt get overwhelmed. The staircase allowed me to funnel the enemies too so I can get 2-3 of them at once.

Before the checkpoint I hit the tank with 2 C4 at once, and then after the checkpoint I got 3 C4s and hit him with them all at once. I basically set the C4 while I was moving between buildings while I was completely out of the line of sight of the tank and armored soldiers.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to everyone going to new zealand today
you have to change your address to new Zealand on the activision website for the trick to work

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Red diamond above enemy in MP.
R_dQxaC2QQ3JzeeJptnB0yNKeTYpvPmZRk5KJiyu0tM.jpg

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don’t like campaign so far. Expected to be going to war with Russians trying to nuke the US instead I’m chasing the cartels and Al Qaeda around on some splinter cell shyt. :comeon:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I hate to say it but COD MW 2 campaign is mostly not as good as MW 1 although some levels really shine like the sea ships and platform level.