🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed the campaign. Wish there was more gunplay gunplay and less of these other kind of missions. The last mw had a better campaign but this will do.

Phillip Graves. What a demonic soldier. Must be hard for ghost to sit around having conversations with everyone in that gat damn mask all the time. That first mini nuke in the first mission..mmmmm

Beat it on veteran.

I hope realism has a lower ttk for these armored warzone dudes because damn they're walking through face shots like it's nothing.

I thought it was better than MW2019 but both of these games don't compare to the original MW1-2 campaigns. Those games just had way more memorable moments and better pacing.

The armored guys were definitely fukking annoying. After a certain point in the campaign it was like every enemy had armor plating too. It would've felt less annoying if you could find armor for yourself too but I think only one mission had that mechanic.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was better than MW2019 but both of these games don't compare to the original MW1-2 campaigns. Those games just had way more memorable moments and better pacing.

The armored guys were definitely fukking annoying. After a certain point in the campaign it was like every enemy had armor plating too. It would've felt less annoying if you could find armor for yourself too but I think only one mission had that mechanic.
Makes no sense for them to be taking all kind of military grade weapons to the face just for the helmet to pop off. Casual. 3 shots point blank with a shotgun. Ok fine. To the face? Casual.

I really hope realism steps it up a notch with the ttk

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Makes no sense for them to be taking all kind of military grade weapons to the face just for the helmet to pop off. Casual. 3 shots point blank with a shotgun. Ok fine. To the face? Casual.

I really hope realism steps it up a notch with the ttk

Thats that Warzone TTK that the game is introducing you to lol

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Bad news.

Realism has the same TTK and you gonna die faster. Ur aim best be surgical because those super armored buddies are not joking around.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just spent 2 hours downloading it, why I gotta wait again to install the campaign smh

Now I can't even play the campaign until I download the multiplayer?

Why does this game require me to download everything?

For fukk sake man

Cuz @Rekkapryde said you have to :mjtf:

And who are you or anyone else to tell him otherwise?:scust:

Gamers are so entitled now adays :pacspit: