šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So this shyt looks jaw dropping amazing (Or maybe its the Vizio :hhh: )

Graphics so good its using the cloud to stream in assets :mindblown: literally an option to turn it off if you have data limits

This cloud gaming thing is beginning to take off, and some famous players will not be able to compete with others...

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So this shyt looks jaw dropping amazing (Or maybe its the Vizio :hhh: )

Graphics so good its using the cloud to stream in assets :mindblown: literally an option to turn it off if you have data limits

This cloud gaming thing is beginning to take off, and some famous players will not be able to compete with others...
Remove yourself

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Finally beat it on veteran. I think the most of the difficulty comes from the lack of Polish this game has.

Kind of disappointed to be honest with you. Mainly with the fukking convoy mission and all the wack ass stealth missions

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The campaign is fukking šŸ”„ shyt play like a movie to me. I will say the campaign became a lot more enjoyable once I stopped playing it like a traditional COD game. Thereā€™s a lot more tact to this game than run n gunninā€™, gotta take ya time, check corners, know when to take cover, etc.

Last edited:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This campaign was not fun in harder difficulties, frustrating dated mechanics of the campaign make it impossible to play this smooth, this is why people dont fukk with it for the most part,
and they were biting hard off Last of Us 2 with that final mission

anyway graphics were cool, im ready for multiplayer

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I enjoyed the campaign. Wish there was more gunplay gunplay and less of these other kind of missions. The last mw had a better campaign but this will do.

Phillip Graves. What a demonic soldier. Must be hard for ghost to sit around having conversations with everyone in that gat damn mask all the time. That first mini nuke in the first mission..mmmmm

Beat it on veteran.

I hope realism has a lower ttk for these armored warzone dudes because damn they're walking through face shots like it's nothing.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Remove yourself
No, my foot will remain in your ass until further notice :ufdup:
I enjoyed the campaign. Wish there was more gunplay gunplay and less of these other kind of missions. The last mw had a better campaign but this will do.

Phillip Graves. What a demonic soldier. Must be hard for ghost to sit around having conversations with everyone in that gat damn mask all the time. That first mini nuke in the first mission..mmmmm

Beat it on veteran.

I hope realism has a lower ttk for these armored warzone dudes because damn they're walking through face shots like it's nothing.
I saw that as an option, made me wonder if it would play like Full Spectrum Warrior :whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No, my foot will remain in your ass until further notice :ufdup:

I saw that as an option, made me wonder if it would play like Full Spectrum Warrior :whew:
It's trash you have to beat the game before it unlocks the hardest difficulty. Even worse they don't have a separate trophy for realism mode

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Idk why they added coop trophies. MW2019 had the perfect trophy list. Not gonna bother with the platinum in this.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Beat it on veteran.

Facts ima spin it up on realism soon as I get home.

Idc for playing on veteran that shyt is slightly cheesey. Plus Iā€™d rather have an understanding of the controls first before I go deal with that so I beat it on hardened.