🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
A lot of this game feels like a big tutorial for Warzone 2 and DMZ.

That one stealth mission in particular (iykyk) literally runs through a few new mechanics that will probably be in DMZ.
Gave me big BF3-BF4 transition vibes. There was a big tonal shift in the campaign, where BF3 was a narrative amd immersive experience, whereas BF4-BF1 felt like multiplayer with bots with game point indicators popping up every time you got a kill. Basically, hey we know you want to TDM, so here's how to shallow the learning curve.

I don't really have a problem with it. I stopped giving a fukk about campaign when I finally got onto Xbox live.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Finished the campaign & I'm done with crafting....

The last part was the stupidest shyt ever. On a construction floor playing hide & seek. You cant engage an enemy unless you craft a shiv + stun. Then you get their weapon, it only has 3 bullets 😂

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

The last part was the stupidest shyt ever. On a construction floor playing hide & seek. You cant engage an enemy unless you craft a shiv + stun. Then you get their weapon, it only has 3 bullets 😂

that last mission was so fukking frustrating. I got lucky and found the storage room and there was enough materials there to basically craft max everything, but for a good 30 minutes I just kept getting murked tryna find shyt. I dont know why they felt that shyt was necessary in the game unless its to tutorial people for Warzone 2/DMZ

Gave me big BF3-BF4 transition vibes. There was a big tonal shift in the campaign, where BF3 was a narrative amd immersive experience, whereas BF4-BF1 felt like multiplayer with bots with game point indicators popping up every time you got a kill. Basically, hey we know you want to TDM, so here's how to shallow the learning curve.

I don't really have a problem with it. I stopped giving a fukk about campaign when I finally got onto Xbox live.

Lol man both of those games had pretty bad campaigns that never really came close to IW CODs, but I know what you're talking about.

It was just different multiplayer scenarios but with bots like you said. They should have bushed that points system for the campaign cause that broke immersion.

Campaigns never belonged in BF games tho. I hate how the BF2042 outrage is making DICE put a campaign in the next BF game. shyts just a waste of resources and most people would take 5 more maps instead of a campaign.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge

Wait, fukking crafting?!

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
that last mission was so fukking frustrating. I got lucky and found the storage room and there was enough materials there to basically craft max everything, but for a good 30 minutes I just kept getting murked tryna find shyt. I dont know why they felt that shyt was necessary in the game unless its to tutorial people for Warzone 2/DMZ

Lol man both of those games had pretty bad campaigns that never really came close to IW CODs, but I know what you're talking about.

It was just different multiplayer scenarios but with bots like you said. They should have bushed that points system for the campaign cause that broke immersion.

Campaigns never belonged in BF games tho. I hate how the BF2042 outrage is making DICE put a campaign in the next BF game. shyts just a waste of resources and most people would take 5 more maps instead of a campaign.
:russ:No lies there. BF3 multiplayer was unparalleled, but that campaign was real generic feeling. Just felt like something the execs wanted to compete with COD. Couldn't even fly the plane in the jet mission. Tank mission was decent though.

BF4 campaign is basura to this day. So many fukking glitches. The burning aircraft carrier you get stuck in. The final mission you gotta replay to unlock multiplayer weapons.:pacspit:

Only campaigns that were good were Bad Company

I gotta say MWII's campaign felt a bit like departure from the grounded experience that MW2019 had, specifically in the clearing house level. MW2019 had its bombastic moments, but the Indiana Jones convoy chase was a bit left field. I like the fact that the scope felt a bit smaller. Stopping a cruise missile vs stopping nukes/invasion of America was strangely refreshing.

Maybe it's just current events that removes the plausibility of the game (Russia launching an attack on America on Alaska, Pacific, and Atlantic coasts, while simultaneously invading all of Western Europe looks cartoonish when they are getting bogged down in what can be considered their backyard in Ukraine:mjlol:)

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
:russ:No lies there. BF3 multiplayer was unparalleled, but that campaign was real generic feeling. Just felt like something the execs wanted to compete with COD. Couldn't even fly the plane in the jet mission. Tank mission was decent though.

BF4 campaign is basura to this day. So many fukking glitches. The burning aircraft carrier you get stuck in. The final mission you gotta replay to unlock multiplayer weapons.:pacspit:

Only campaigns that were good were Bad Company

I gotta say MWII's campaign felt a bit like departure from the grounded experience that MW2019 had, specifically in the clearing house level. MW2019 had its bombastic moments, but the Indiana Jones convoy chase was a bit left field. I like the fact that the scope felt a bit smaller. Stopping a cruise missile vs stopping nukes/invasion of America was strangely refreshing.

Maybe it's just current events that removes the plausibility of the game (Russia launching an attack on America on Alaska, Pacific, and Atlantic coasts, while simultaneously invading all of Western Europe looks cartoonish when they are getting bogged down in what can be considered their backyard in Ukraine:mjlol:)

That was my exact issue with the convoy chase. It felt way too gamey in an otherwise grounded story. Like nobody was saying anything about you jumping from car to car. That shyt was just ridiculous but it's obvious they did it to show off some new mechanics for Warzone 2.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yo didn't try no beta
should i buy this?
i'm really really fienning for an FPS right now for my PS4.

But I saw a few videos and modern nothing, all them guns are the same guns and maps from earlier CODs.

Is it worth it? Should I buy it??

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Haven't bought call of duty since they decided to sabotage modern warfare to shove warzone down our throat

I'll just wait for the free warzone 2