3 Reasons why Bret Hart is possibly the most overrated wrestler.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Rock's ring work was nothing great. Stop it :beli:

All the good Rock vs HHH matches were those where Paul was the heel and dictated the match.
he may not have been a wrestling technician like the way you smarks like, but miss me with all that shyt about not being a good worker.

in regards to his HHH matches, I seem to recall it was him that carried their 98 SS ladder match. Quit trying to make it seem like he was a slouch. I'd hate to take it there but fukk it. The Rock was the one that was doing most of the carrying in his WM trilogy with Austin.

edit:matter, you just pissed me the fukk off. The Rock also carried Mick Foley in their Survivor Series match.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
he may not have been a wrestling technician like the way you smarks like, but miss me with all that shyt about not being a good worker.

in regards to his HHH matches, I seem to recall it was him that carried their 98 SS ladder match. Quit trying to make it seem like he was a slouch. I'd hate to take it there but fukk it. The Rock was the one that was doing most of the carrying in his WM trilogy with Austin.

edit:matter, you just pissed me the fukk off. The Rock also carried Mick Foley in their Survivor Series match.

the second R=G says something they don't like, the Rock becomes a target of nonsensical attacks on his career. It's so demonic friends. :scusthov:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
He took those irish whips chest first into the turnbuckle like a champ. Use to think he was legit :dead: after those.

breh and he was the GOAT storyteller in ring. he had allot of great matches that no one really knows of back in the late 80s early 90s that I've caught on dvds, youtube, and WWE 24/7

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
:yes: his ring psycology was second to none

even tho some people like to talk shyt that he was formulaic, he always tried to make his matches different. How he got into his finishing sequence of moves was always different, and he always tried to have a different style match with every wrestler. He was one of the smartest about the biz ever

oh n this kon fella needs a kick to the grill :lolbron:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
breh and he was the GOAT storyteller in ring. he had allot of great matches that no one really knows of back in the late 80s early 90s that I've caught on dvds, youtube, and WWE 24/7

Word, even crazier that a micro-manager like Vince, would say to him "don't tell me the ending, surprise me." ie: SS92 with a drugged up Bulldog, the WMX clinic with Owen, and his Survivor 96 match with Austin. Yep, overrated alright.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Not to mention he's the greatest at the superplex off the top rope. Absolutely a thing of wrestling beauty.

Most def.. that nikka Flair almost caused him to fukk his back up at their Souled Out match where Bret literally had to lift him with all his strength. Sloppy ass Ric.

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in regards to his HHH matches, I seem to recall it was him that carried their 98 SS ladder match.

My point exactly. That was one of the worst ladder matches ever. No one remembers it. When people talk about the best ladder matches, Rock vs HHH is not even in the conversation :stopitslime:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Most def.. that nikka Flair almost caused him to fukk his back up at their Souled Out match where Bret literally had to lift him with all his strength. Sloppy ass Ric.

I luv ric n think he's one of the greatest overall

but his in ring work is overrated and more formulaic than Brets ever was

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
1. Bland personality/gimmick.
Not a big deal usually, but how many of the GOATS is as dry as Bret is.

2. Boring wrestler.
Wrestled like his personality, he was technically sound, but he wrestled like a robot with no emotion. Chris Benoit was a technician, but unlike Bret his matches were exciting. Bret is lucky he got paired with HBK.

3. Not a draw.
Bret Hart headlined/responsible for two of the WWE's lowest PPV buyrates.

Also, something nobody ever brings up is he was the reason for WWE overtaking WCW in the Monday Night Wars. To me the two events that changed both companies was the Montreal Screwjob (Nov. 97) and Starrcade '97 (Dec. 97).

The Montreal Screwjob made the Mr. Mcmahon character, which basically made Austin the draw he became. Starrcade '97 main event was booked wrong with the phantom fast count, which killed the Sting-NWO angle with a unsatisfying payoff. The fast count was only used to insert Bret Hart into the match. It's no coincidence that WWE got better after he left, and WCW got worse when he joined them. Was World champ in WWE during the down years, and champ in WCW during their down years.

Hogan was right for not putting him over, and we should be thankful to Goldberg for ending his career.

:pacspit:

Bret is

The best there is
The best there was
The Best there ever will be.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
My point exactly. That was one of the worst ladder matches ever. No one remembers it. When people talk about the best ladder matches, Rock vs HHH is not even in the conversation :stopitslime:

fukk outta here. That was at least a 4 star match. Matter of fact, that match is the catalyst of the Rock going on his first big face run. He came in the match as a over heel and yet he got some of the loudest chants that night because of the work he put in. lots of people talk about it.

now, how do you feel about The Rock carrying Austin in all their matches? which a couple of them were 5 stars.