3 Reasons why Bret Hart is possibly the most overrated wrestler.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I know you hate the GOAT but do you really believe what you just typed? HBK mike work against Hogan and Taker and Y2J better than anything Bret did. Ever.

I assume you're talking about Michaels promo in Montreal which I consider very easy considering the issue, the players involved, and how all he had to do was say the obvious to get the crowd overly riled up. He fukked someone over in real life so that was a very easy promo to do to get under their skin. Not real talent or anything...the other comedy promos and the bitter one after Summerslam are not even talked about. The stuff with Taker is pretty much forgotten material..the old yeller promo with Flair is a better line than anything he said in the Taker stuff...both years. Jericho carried that Michaels feud from front to back...made it look extremely easy. If TSC was up and running when that was going on, it would of been nothing but Jericho mark out season during all of those Raws and PPVs. The PPV where he fukked his eye up in Long Isalnd...what? Great American Bash 08? Yeah that was celebration type shyt. The ETHER at Summerslam 2008 was PURE comedy. Jericho's facials and criminal look made that look special...not Michaels with his fake concern thing for that stripper.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I assume you're talking about Michaels promo in Montreal which I consider very easy considering the issue, the players involved, and how all he had to do was say the obvious to get the crowd overly riled up. He fukked someone over in real life so that was a very easy promo to do to get under their skin. Not real talent or anything...the other comedy promos and the bitter one after Summerslam are not even talked about. The stuff with Taker is pretty much forgotten material..the old yeller promo with Flair is a better line than anything he said in the Taker stuff...both years. Jericho carried that Michaels feud from front to back...made it look extremely easy. If TSC was up and running when that was going on, it would of been nothing but Jericho mark out season during all of those Raws and PPVs. The PPV where he fukked his eye up in Long Isalnd...what? Great American Bash 08? Yeah that was celebration type shyt. The ETHER at Summerslam 2008 was PURE comedy. Jericho's facials and criminal look made that look special...not Michaels with his fake concern thing for that stripper.
:childplease: Your hate for the greatest performer in history is crazy, is it because the Rock could never match Micheal's in ring ability ? Is it because if HBK never got hurt, the Rock would had his mania moment with a legend? Austin is great, yes but he is no HBK in the ring. I know how you feel, HBK is so good he makes grown men hate him because they know there is way their heroes could ever match him in the ring.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
HBK is so good he makes grown men hate him because they know there is way their heroes could ever match him in the ring.

breh it's because their girlfriends dipped out out of the house just to meet the GOAT

3sUzz.jpg

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bret Hart is so underrated as a heel

Im the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be

[pause]

And if you dont like it tough shyt :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Your hate for the greatest performer in history is crazy, is it because the Rock could never match Micheal's in ring ability ? Is it because if HBK never got hurt, the Rock would had his mania moment with a legend? Austin is great, yes but he is no HBK in the ring. I know how you feel, HBK is so good he makes grown men hate him because they know there is way their heroes could ever match him in the ring.

Funny how R=G keeps talking about how Jericho and his champ carried others in promos but never talks about how Rock was carried in all of his good matches. Especially those against Prince Paul :smugfavre:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Well Shawn Michaels is not greater than Macho Man Randy Savage/Gurrero/Misawa/Steamboat/Austin/Benoit/Flair/Mysterio...he's just a WWE hyped star. Basically a failure that if not for the rise of Steve Austin would not matter in the course of history since the NwO and WCW would of won.

Odd how you think the Rock has something to do with any of that though. Hickenbottom is a complete homosexual. Those who think that's a "heroe" pretty much have no taste in the game of wrestling anyway. His fake Curt Henning sellling and chippendale ways always led to disaster but men like Austin and eventually the Rock turned trash into platinum and now miscreants like Cena and Phillip Brooks are able to live a dream that would not be possible had history been different.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Well Shawn Michaels is not greater than Macho Man Randy Savage/Gurrero/Misawa/Steamboat/Austin/Benoit/Flair/Mysterio...he's just a WWE hyped star. Basically a failure that if not for the rise of Steve Austin would not matter in the course of history since the NwO and WCW would of won.

Odd how you think the Rock has something to do with any of that though. Hickenbottom is a complete homosexual. Those who think that's a "heroe" pretty much have no taste in the game of wrestling anyway. His fake Curt Henning sellling and chippendale ways always led to disaster but men like Austin and eventually the Rock turned trash into platinum and now miscreants like Cena and Phillip Brooks are able to live a dream that would not be possible had history been different.
:dwillhuh: please stop, his elbow drop is better and his ring light years ahead of Macho, Mysterio was and is a spot machine, and are trolling me by saying Rock and Austin are better in-ring performers??

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
A quote from somebody that negged me
bret > hbk in everyway lawl
:snoop:

A great moment in wrestling history

:smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator: