3 DAY WATER FASTING

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a bytch .

Shut the fukk up nothing is wrong with going on a 7 day fast or 30 day fast .

After yes u have to change your habits because if u don’t u will gain all the weight back .

No one has to do things how u say .

People have to find out what works for them .
You sound like a fat dumb bytch that can't control your appetite. People don't have to do anything I am stating, but I think that it is dangerous to be encouraging people to engage in these fast fads without letting them know how dangerous they are. People with underlying health conditions need to see their doctors before first engaging in this stuff, because it can literally kill you. The dangerousness of a fast is why everyone can not and do not do Ramadan. Then as with any diet you will end up weighing more after the diet than when you first started if you don't change your underlying habits.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a fat dumb bytch that can't control your appetite. People don't have to do anything I am stating, but I think that it is dangerous to be encouraging people to engage in these fast fads without letting them know how dangerous they are. People with underlying health conditions need to see their doctors before first engaging in this stuff, because it can literally kill you. The dangerousness of a fast is why everyone can not and do not do Ramadan. Then as with any diet you will end up weighing more after the diet than when you first started if you don't change your underlying habits.
Actually I’m very healthy . I like to fast to rejuvenate my mind and body .

So you know more than Jason fung?

You’re such an fakkit ass idiot telling people who’ve seen results what to do .

Go check those fasting groups and this very thread . How people have reversed some of their health issues . What matters is what u do after fasting u stupid bytch .

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually I’m very healthy . I like to fast to rejuvenate my mind and body .

So you know more than jadon fung?

You’re such an fakkit ass idiot telling people who’ve seen results what to do .

Go check those fasting groups and this very thread . How people have reversed some of their health issues . What matters is what u do after fasting u stupid bytch .
I don't even know who Jadon Fung is, but when you get through blowing him you might want to ask him of the potential dangers of that fast. :sas1:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
How is fasting a diet if you’re simply not eating for a certain amount of days :heh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
How is fasting a diet if you’re simply not eating for a certain amount of days :heh:
Dude is slow !!!!

Fasting is not a forever thing because it’s not sustainable .

People do spiritual fast all the time .

Or fast just to get themselves back in order .

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you are engaging in fasting for weight loss purposes rather than for religious purposes or otherwise then technically you are dieting because you are engaging in a plan to reduce your caloric intake.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is slow !!!!

Fasting is not a forever thing because it’s not sustainable .

People do spiritual fast all the time .

Or fast just to get themselves back in order .
Diets that people engage in are are not forever either. That's why they don't typically work.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Thank you for that insightful response :comeon:

Thank you for your sassy response. :mjgrin:

The obvious response is that these motherfukkers don't train/lift like that, hence the need for them to go days (weeks? months? or even over a year :mjlol: ) without food.

Folks that are already right in the gym ain't worried about voluntarily skipping meals like that.
kermit

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
My brother use to do 5 day fasts while playing ball like 3 hours a day . Needless to say he is shredded.

Fasting is easy. Just start small and gradually increase. I started intermittent fasting. Eating between 12pm and 8 then 7 then 6 so on.eventually your good with just 1 meal.

Hardest part is the social aspect. Going out on dates, happy hour etc.