3 DAY WATER FASTING

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I did it for a week, no solids, but I did water and juices. I got the Nama J2 and I juiced veggies and fruits.

Felt great. I still have sleeping problems, but my body felt great.

I will try and do 60 days on juices and water, fruits and veggies from the fruit stand/farmers market. No solids

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
too late now to get in shape for summer :mjlol: just got to laugh at these stupid diets

Should’ve been disciplined during the winter :umad:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
All of this will depend why you are fasting. If it’s for weight loss, sure. If it’s for overall health benefits, I normally do black coffee and water. If I’m going longer than 3 days, I do a sugar free electrolyte because I know if I don’t by day 5 I’ll be hurting.
Will I lose weight doing a 3 day water fasting?

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I did 16:8 for a few weeks a few weeks ago and it was kicking my ass. I used to fast and intermittent fast a lot but ever since the pandemic and I just been in the house for everything it’s getting harder to bounce back. I eat very well but still. Now I’m determined to get back. Getting older and don’t want to get too :flabbynsick: .

Sniper

All Star
Daps
too late now to get in shape for summer :mjlol: just got to laugh at these stupid diets

Should’ve been disciplined during the winter :umad:

It's cleanse not a diet and it has nothing to do with getting in shape for the summer.

Should've saved that shytty reply to something it could've actually been applied to.

giphy.gif