3 DAY WATER FASTING

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even share stuff like this with people anymore because I know they won't be able to comprehend the benefits. People who want knowledge will eventually find it on their own like I did.
Drop the knowledge breh. My eyes been opened in this thread :wow::wow:

Closes Chloe Bailey thread with disgust :scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must also remember that the majority of the world is straight :flabbynsick: status, so the majority of dudes hyping this type of shyt up are not gym gawds. :francis:

I feel you. I have done 3 day fasts, water only. with black coldbrew as a pre. However, i would stick my workout regime: 30 mins cardio (bike, jog, sprints or longboarding) and 60 mins strength training, 5x per week (only hard sets, no bs). But I realize that's probably the outlier more than the norm.

Can I flavour the water with lemon, cucumbers or something at least? :lupe:

Unfortunately not, it would spike your insulin and break fast. But some resources claim the opposite

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did 21 days water fast due to a health condition I'm currently dealing with.

My blood pressure, heart rate and body fat percentage all lowest its ever been in my life.

I've since been hitting gym hard, been eating around 2500 cals per day and made some great gains, muscle definition is crazy. Its super important that when you do these fasts that you dont go back to eating shyt, its a reset for the body and you should be rolling into a healthier way of eating at the end of it.

Only eating organic veg & grass fed/finished/free range meat sourced from farms now.

I feel tremendous brehs, autohopagy is real.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I finished a liquid fast on Tuesday. Did a straight water fast on the last day only. Lost the weight I was trying to loose and got the mental edge I was looking for. I've done a water fast for five days straight before. I recently found out about Refeeding Syndrome through this video. It also mentions the 382 day guy

Thinking back I really could've died from this all of the times I reintroduced food after all my previous fasts :picard:

I got high one time during a previous fast and on my third trip to the kitchen that night, right when I was ready to give in, I found a pack of coconut water powder that saved me from breaking the fast. Salute to all the Gods in here able to do this.

Last edited:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Can I flavour the water with lemon, cucumbers or something at least? :lupe:
All of this will depend why you are fasting. If it’s for weight loss, sure. If it’s for overall health benefits, I normally do black coffee and water. If I’m going longer than 3 days, I do a sugar free electrolyte because I know if I don’t by day 5 I’ll be hurting.