3 DAY WATER FASTING

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Wait-- what? :lupe:

Yeah before I started fasting I was doing my googles on the topic and soaking in all the pros/cons, science, testimonials, etc.

The goal was to hit that autophagy stage where your cells are regenerating and it is said that this can reverse aging, gray hairs, etc. That hella peaked my interest so I’ve been keeping my eye on my grays.

I’ve been picking them out with tweezers and in the last 2-3 weeks I’ve been seeing fewer of them growing back :blessed:

I’ll keep yall posted on the progress. Also the Fasting app I use is called “Fastic” and its incredible because it tells you what stage your body is most likely in, keeps track of your steps, u can log water, weight, etc. Dope af

Body Stages:

IMG-4832.jpg

IMG-4833.jpg

IMG-4834.jpg

IMG-4835.jpg

IMG-4836.jpg

IMG-4837.jpg

IMG-4838.jpg

IMG-4842.jpg

IMG-4840.jpg

IMG-4841.jpg

:wow:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Last couple months I’ve been on the 18:6 minimum and hit 20-24 hours multiple times…. Longest I’ve done was 27 hours.

Im ready to try 48-72 cuz the results im getting are glorious. Even starting to see my gray chin hairs decrease :wow:
:duck: Yall starting to sound like that poster on here who had the thread saying bee pollen can increase height in adults :russ:

Found it
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Question - how do you guys handle training during/after a fast? I did a 24 hour fast last Sunday, hit the gym Monday morning, and felt really flat and lacking energy.
I stick with calisthenics and walking an hour outside. Doing pushups, pull-ups, stretches etc gives me energy and more motivation to go the distance. IMO doing some form of cardio is a must during the fast. Did lifting give you an appetite?

I only do water fasts 4 times a year so I'm not missing any gains staying out the gym for a few days.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
I stick with calisthenics and walking an hour outside. Doing pushups, pull-ups, stretches etc gives me energy and more motivation to go the distance. IMO doing some form of cardio is a must during the fast. Did lifting give you an appetite?

I only do water fasts 4 times a year so I'm not missing any gains staying out the gym for a few days.
I'm not sure if it was lifting or the fast or both, but I was definitely fukking hungry afterwards :russ:

I was considering doing a 24 hour fast once a week, but if it means I'll have to sacrifice lifting the following day I'm not sure if it's worth it

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
How the fukk so you smoke tree while fasting?

My stomach would be like

neil-degrasse-tyson-gravity.gif

I got a lot of shyt I need in order bro. I put food to the side. That’s why I told breh start with natural water then add small shyt to it. And the smoke shyt don’t phase me no more 😂😂 I’m deep in the trenches.