3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He shouldn't. He got paid so good for him but damn. Let this shyt go because AJ ain't the only one that will do this to him :dead:
I said this before as lacking as this era is.........this era got more punches than the last one even though the K bros would still eat. Zhang dubois wilder ajagba ortiz bakole mahmudov kossobutskiy jalolov dychko kuzmin gurgen etc. They lack in skill but mfs have bricks for hands. And the thing is in boxing gloves encourage them guys to swing for the fences without worrying about breaking their hands so an explosive 250 lbs man swings on you and you have bad defense :hubie:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, I don't know why Joshua took this fight in the first place...

Well actually I do. He's not a draw anymore and it was an easy pay day. He was supposed to be the future of the heavy weight division and blew it.

And for the record.. MMA and Boxing are two totally different disciplines physically and mentally.

Fury's style of boxing was a better fit that Joshua, which made for a better overall fight. Ngannou needed way more time to prepare for a fight with Joshua. He fought Fury, then fights Joshua less than 4 months later :snoop:

That's why I didn't even pay attention to it. He needed at least a year to prepare.

Y'all just post anything

:francis:

Francis, is a rank novice a year would have given him better cardio and that's it, the outcome would still be the same

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Money wise Francis is set and he still has his deal with PFL. His career is far from over. Imo he should save what's left of his brain and leave boxing alone. Really get behind PFL Africa and focus on building there.

The money is why his career should be over, he has nothing left to prove, but I do want to see him build up PFL Africa

Last edited: