3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Look, if he would have a decent shot. Hed be a boxer. Why make 100k when you can make 500?

I got mad respect for mma go to any boxing gym and nikkas will tell you straight up they aint got no delusions of grandeur they can out wrestle a wrestler. Meanwhile go upstairs to the bbj gym and you got 38 skinny fat purple belts thinking they can out strike boxers off of feels and hubris. Its wild to witness irl
matter of fact I've seen bjj dudes puff up they chest talm bout they'd take down a heavyweight boxer. As if they're ncaa wrestlers. Obviously bjj and sub wrestling very important but even in MMA if you notice the bjj guys don't exactly have the best takedowns....... like at all. Got mfs like ryan hall rolling around like a pig in slop. But some hobby bjj dude gonna take down a world class athlete.
And meanwhile the hobby weekend warriors got hands that even a 12 year old would fukk up.

:mjlol:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those loses were probably for the best for AJ. He really started to work on his technique after them.
AJ is just in general, a much more serious fighter. He don't smile and joke around like he used to
He was staring a hole through Francis before the fight started

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fury in the front row like

F0j7fCzXsAAKP3B.jpg