3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My guy Parker really bounced back after that third round and dominated from a pure boxing perspective.

Wish they didn't have a rematch clause as would love to see him take a different fight. He's looking the best he ever has.
that and the wilder fight. hes gained lots of confidence and on a great run

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
My guy Parker really bounced back after that third round and dominated from a pure boxing perspective.

Wish they didn't have a rematch clause as would love to see him take a different fight. He's looking the best he ever has.

I heard they had a rematch clause because Zhang has a deal waiting to have a big fight in China if he beats Parker

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I heard they had a rematch clause because Zhang has a deal waiting to have a big fight in China if he beats Parker
shyt then zhang may have to come in lighter if he takes that rematch because he was gassing and parker was working then. Then again his gas tank always lacked

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Honestly, I don't know why Joshua took this fight in the first place...

Well actually I do. He's not a draw anymore and it was an easy pay day. He was supposed to be the future of the heavy weight division and blew it.

And for the record.. MMA and Boxing are two totally different disciplines physically and mentally.

Fury's style of boxing was a better fit that Joshua, which made for a better overall fight. Ngannou needed way more time to prepare for a fight with Joshua. He fought Fury, then fights Joshua less than 4 months later :snoop:

That's why I didn't even pay attention to it. He needed at least a year to prepare.