3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Circus shyt.

This is fukked up.

A heavyweight champion in career best form. An opponent that isn't a boxer, using his rear guard hand in front of the lead hand as a guard before he gets sent to space.

Ngannou will never be the same person after that knockout. Anyone that doesn't understand this doesn't understand knockouts.
Sadly, you're right. I'm just glad he finally got the bag, so money won't be the driver for him to fight beyond his prime

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
It depends on his goals. If his goal was to cash out, then he succeeded. But if his goal was to make a 2nd career in Boxing, then he severely fukked it up

He could have still fought named fighters. Otto Wallin, Joy Joyce, Daniel DuBois, Charles Martin, etc etc to build his Boxing skills up
And since he's a big name, just have him on the undercard of World title fights and his name would still be popular
Tbh I think all those cats you named beat Ngannou as well.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Why?

These are prize fighters. Even Clarissa treats her mma shyt as a lil sidequest than something she super serious about imo
pretty sure MMA fighters do the same thing. Conor fought Floyd as a sidequest, there is no way in hell a boxer is fighting an mma champ in the cage.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Just realised Israil Madrimov got Charlo's belt, I had no clue Charlo got stripped. Israil is an easy win for Crawford, Boots, Tzyu, and Lubin
idk about Easy

I’d favor Tzysu. Lubin is a wild card who is chinny. Crawford and Boots are more skilled but smaller I’d favor them too but they could get caught.