3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
And why would they do that when they're making 50 mil in boxing :mjlol:.....there's a reason MMA fighters keep calling out boxers. They want the payday.

It hurts MMA fighters deep in their soul knowing there's men out there what can put them to sleep with the hands. Even MMA guys say their favorite type of knockouts are with the hands. More than kick knockouts. More than submissions. There's nothing like putting a man's lights out with your fists. That's why MMA fighters are so insecure when it comes to boxing. Because it's the martial art they all admire the most and they're all amateurs at it.

Their hand to hand combat is laughable. And we seen that tonight. Ngannou is the best MMA had to offer and AJ made him look like an absolute bum.

Ngannou's head trainer told the story of his first check after the Fury fight. Said the shyt was life changing.

Now that's the trainer saying that. What you think the fighter feels after that? :heh:

There is absolutely nothing to be gained by a boxer who steps foot in the octagon. At least with an MMA fighter, they get a larger than life payday to get knocked the fukk out.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Yeah its always humorous when people say so n so mma fighter has good boxing. Im like if they had good boxing theyd be boxers :mjlol:

In hw there is at least ohko chance them lil weightclasses no mma fighter is winning a round against like a devin haney tier breh
I see man saying strickland would have a decent shot at a title with that weird ass philly shell :dead:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Massive props to Francis for getting here, his life is a movie and will be a movie, as a competitor he will hate this loss but he has nothing to be ashamed of, I hope he leaves combat sports and enjoys his new wealth and fame.

AJ did what he was supposed to do with a rank novice, especially one with big power, take him out brutally.

This SHOULD kill all the MMA taking over boxing talk

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Ngannou's head trainer told the story of his first check after the Fury fight. Said the shyt was life changing.

Now that's the trainer saying that. What you think the fighter feels after that? :heh:

There is absolutely nothing to be gained by a boxer who steps foot in the octagon. At least with an MMA fighter, they get a larger than life payday to get knocked the fukk out.
Get me in there, for a few mill.

Sign me the fukk up. :flabbynsick:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Repped

Repped

I disagree. The best version of Fury would frustrate AJ at best. The best version of Fury beat Klitschko.
It ain't that simple.

Fury is nice but overrated and too much stock is placed on his win over Wlad. It was one of the few times, if not the only time, Wlad fought someone he couldn't lean on and bully.

I'm just not impressed by Fury's body of work in the ring. He could very well beat Joshua but it is something he must go out and prove.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I see man saying strickland would have a decent shot at a title with that weird ass philly shell :dead:

Look, if he would have a decent shot. Hed be a boxer. Why make 100k when you can make 500?

I got mad respect for mma go to any boxing gym and nikkas will tell you straight up they aint got no delusions of grandeur they can out wrestle a wrestler. Meanwhile go upstairs to the bbj gym and you got 38 skinny fat purple belts thinking they can out strike boxers off of feels and hubris. Its wild to witness irl

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Think AJ felt bad watching it back. He was landing at will. He didn't even enjoy it. :pachaha:

Fury should feel sick. He looked sick.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This made Furry look real bad.

This is what the Furry fight should have looked like.

I always felt Furry would beat AJ easily, but now, i’m not so sure. AJ might beat that ass :ohhh:
This makes Fury look better for taking it easy on a 37-year old amateur boxer :hubie:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
If you can see his technique improvements, I don't know what to tell you :manny:

He seem unnatural when he started focusing on boxing from the outside but now he looks a lot more comfortable, he picks his shots better, and his defense is better

Because it’s tomato cans. When the bullets fly against ops on his level, then i feel he can be properly accessed