3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
This made Furry look real bad.

This is what the Furry fight should have looked like.

I always felt Furry would beat AJ easily, but now, i’m not so sure. AJ might beat that ass :ohhh:
Nah Fury would always lose to AJ. There's a reason why Fury has avoided AJ since they sparred.

Styles make fights and other clichés. But in the AJ ,Wilder, Fury triangle. Fury beats Wilder, AJ beats Fury and Wilder (2019) beats AJ. 2024 Wilder gets sparked.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
when are boxers going to show up to the cage. they keep saying they will, but I see nothing...... 👀
And why would they do that when they're making 50 mil in boxing :mjlol:.....there's a reason MMA fighters keep calling out boxers. They want the payday.

It hurts MMA fighters deep in their soul knowing there's men out there what can put them to sleep with the hands. Even MMA guys say their favorite type of knockouts are with the hands. More than kick knockouts. More than submissions. There's nothing like putting a man's lights out with your fists. That's why MMA fighters are so insecure when it comes to boxing. Because it's the martial art they all admire the most and they're all amateurs at it.

Their hand to hand combat is laughable. And we seen that tonight. Ngannou is the best MMA had to offer and AJ made him look like an absolute bum.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah Fury would always lose to AJ. There's a reason why Fury has avoided AJ since they sparred.

Styles make fights and other clichés. But in the AJ ,Wilder, Fury triangle. Fury beats Wilder, AJ beats Fury and Wilder (2019) beats AJ. 2024 Wilder gets sparked.
The Ruiz fight had me thinking AJ wasn’t as good as he is.

He musta just been off that night,

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Best I can do, 3Rivers is the GOAT though

IMG-8975.png

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And why would they do that when they're making 50 mil in boxing :mjlol:.....there's a reason MMA fighters keep calling out boxers. They want the payday.

It hurts MMA fighters deep in their soul knowing there's men out there what can put them to sleep with the hands. Even MMA guys say their favorite type of knockouts are with the hands. More than kick knockouts. More than submissions. There's nothing like putting a man's lights out with your fists. That's why MMA fighters are so insecure when it comes to boxing. Because it's the martial art they all admire the most and they're all amateurs at it.

Their hand to hand combat is laughable. And we seen that tonight. Ngannou is the best MMA had to offer and AJ made him look like an absolute bum.

Yeah its always humorous when people say so n so mma fighter has good boxing. Im like if they had good boxing theyd be boxers :mjlol:

In hw there is at least ohko chance them lil weightclasses no mma fighter is winning a round against like a devin haney tier breh

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The Ruiz fight had me thinking AJ wasn’t as good as he is.

He musta just been off that night,
Nah smaller faster dudes is difficult for him. That ducking and weaving had him seeing shadows. But he's got a good trainer now and he looks absolutely solid from his last few fights. I would like to see him fight Usyk again.

He's smacking on the big dudes. :demonic:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

The best version of Fury deals with AJ 10 times out of 10.

I just don't know if that version of Fury exists anymore.
We will see in the Usyk fight.