Daps
francis-ngannou.png
Un33titled-3.png

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Props to
AJ did his thing and showed why boxers box and UFC fighters do MMA......you just can't jump to the top level of boxing and think its sweet. Jake Paul made a boxing career out of KO'ing UFC guys.....hopefully we see AJ vs Wilder next so we can get an actual REAL fight. Congrats to Ngannou for making millions with an 0-2 record.

This

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
AJ did his thing and showed why boxers box and UFC fighters do MMA......you just can't jump to the top level of boxing and think its sweet. Jake Paul made a boxing career out of KO'ing UFC guys.....hopefully we see AJ vs Wilder next so we can get an actual REAL fight. Congrats to Ngannou for making millions with an 0-2 record.

Still riding with my favorites but AJ would have to be the favorite in that one:francis:. He's been more active and is on a win streak. I still think Wilders right hand finds him early though :myman:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This made Furry look real bad.

This is what the Furry fight should have looked like.

I always felt Furry would beat AJ easily, but now, i’m not so sure. AJ might beat that ass :ohhh:
I never in life thought Fury would beat AJ, matter of fact I think Fury would eventually be a big ass target for him.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This made Furry look real bad.

This is what the Furry fight should have looked like.

I always felt Furry would beat AJ easily, but now, i’m not so sure. AJ might beat that ass :ohhh:

Fury clearly did not take that fight seriously at all, with training and everything else across the board. He would have a gameplan for AJ off respect alone.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Still riding with my favorites but AJ would have to be the favorite in that one:francis:. He's been more active and is on a win streak. I still think Wilders right hand finds him early though :myman:
wilder need to get off that ayescha or he getting chinned

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I never in life thought Fury would beat AJ, matter of fact I think Fury would eventually be a big ass target for him.
Fury clearly did not take that fight seriously at all, with training and everything else across the board. He would have a gameplan for AJ off respect alone.
AJ held it down for boxing.

No MMA guy should ever stand a chance.

Furry let this guy come in and make boxing in general look week.

As a fan of both sports i’m glad AJ set the record straight.