3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were they though? dude is an Olympic boxer. He should’ve never lost to Ruiz and beat one of the most technical fighters in Wlad. Sometimes I think breh is just bipolar or he doesn’t take certain opponents seriously enough unless they force him to.
He uses he jab better, picks his shots better, doesn't wear himself out trying to get a KO (problem with Ruiz1) and his defense and head movement is better. He isn't the robotic fight he was before his first loss

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I get why he took Fury and AJ back to back because of the payday. But this fight has severely set him back

He had too many people in his ear. He should have took that Fury fluke performance and build his resume up with at least 6 to 8 fights THEN take on a World title holder. That way he can actually develop as a real Boxer. So many novice mistakes he made in this fight, it was too evident

He pushing 40. He don’t got time to do 6 - 8 fights.

The ONLY reason why he took these fights is for the money.

Which is sad because he made more in 2 boxing matches than he did in his entire mma career. Dana White has a net worth of $500 million and blows more money playing black jack than most of the fighters make in a single match.

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

Well damn so much for that :dead:

Great knockout from Joshua though

On to tomorrow

gruesome work.

when i take a L in sports i usually log in to my account and if the balance dont change, L taken.

i didnt even put on it what i do in college hoops, but watching it like this, when he got hit i got hit :mjcry:

worst part about betting fights.

but onwards. it's a PPV and im on a streak so i think i cash big again.