3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Why is AJ so bad on the mic? This could have been his Suge at the Source awards moment. Was probably scared of being asked about Usyk.

"I'm just chillin" :francis:

Could have seriously called out Fury for having it be a close fight with Francis, and how he had to restore the honor of boxing. Had a coked out Hearn selling him, while he glanced around like a bored teen.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I get why he took Fury and AJ back to back because of the payday. But this fight has severely set him back

He had too many people in his ear. He should have took that Fury fluke performance and build his resume up with at least 6 to 8 fights THEN take on a World title holder. That way he can actually develop as a real Boxer. So many novice mistakes he made in this fight, it was too evident

He’s 37. 6-8 fights puts him over 40 years old & by then we’ve moved on from his name carrying weight like that wanting to see him fighting

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why is AJ so bad on the mic? This could have been his Suge at the Source awards moment. Was probably scared of being asked about Usyk.

"I'm just chillin" :francis:

Could have seriously called out Fury for having it be a close fight with Francis, and how he had to restore the honor of boxing. Had a coked out Hearn selling him, while he glanced around like a bored teen.

he needs a paul heyman