3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
I get why he took Fury and AJ back to back because of the payday. But this fight has severely set him back

He had too many people in his ear. He should have took that Fury fluke performance and build his resume up with at least 6 to 8 fights THEN take on a World title holder. That way he can actually develop as a real Boxer. So many novice mistakes he made in this fight, it was too evident
His 37, 8 fights would take 2 years and by then this opportunity would've passed

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Those loses were probably for the best for AJ. He really started to work on his technique after them.

Were they though? dude is an Olympic boxer. He should’ve never lost to Ruiz and beat one of the most technical fighters in Wlad. Sometimes I think breh is just bipolar or he doesn’t take certain opponents seriously enough unless they force him to.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Sheeit watching it back.

Had Ngannou looking into skull. He's probably never felt that hit in his life. :heh:
:heh:

The Usyk rematch. Still think Usyk will do well, he's just that type of fighter. Can't wait for Fury vs Usyk, hope that gypsy bum doesn't delay it.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s fought 3 tomato cans since his Usyk losses
If you can see his technique improvements, I don't know what to tell you :manny:

He seem unnatural when he started focusing on boxing from the outside but now he looks a lot more comfortable, he picks his shots better, and his defense is better