3/8/24 DAZN PPV - Well Damn Official Anthony Joshua vs Francis Ngannou Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The worst thing that could've happened to him is fighting Fury goofy ass because he thought he go in there with legit killers in 2 pro fights afterward. Damn shame he had to learn this shyt the hard way.

$$$
dude is 37 and these past two fights set his family up for life

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
2 is enough... its over.

I get why he took Fury and AJ back to back because of the payday. But this fight has severely set him back

He had too many people in his ear. He should have took that Fury fluke performance and build his resume up with at least 6 to 8 fights THEN take on a World title holder. That way he can actually develop as a real Boxer. So many novice mistakes he made in this fight, it was too evident

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
The worst thing that could've happened to him is fighting Fury goofy ass because he thought he go in there with legit killers in 2 pro fights afterward. Damn shame he had to learn this shyt the hard way.
Fury made him feel all good haha. That gypsy fakkit little pitter patter. He's got in the ring with real strength/power today. nikkas same size and comparable power. Anyone lands it's over.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I get why he took Fury and AJ back to back because of the payday. But this fight has severely set him back

He had too many people in his ear. He should have took that Fury fluke performance and build his resume up with at least 6 to 8 fights THEN take on a World title holder. That way he can actually develop as a real Boxer. So many novice mistakes he made in this fight, it was too evident
Aye move for the money they say

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Dana White is like

mlb_g_rays2_sw_580.jpg