[3/27/24] AEW Dynamite/Rampage: Bruv, it’s Ospreay vs. Shibata!; Takeshyta vs. Swerve; Young Bucks vs. Private Party

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Back to two hours this Wednesday with Rampage returning to its normal 10 pm Friday slot

GJrXcXdWoAA9Ib3

Last edited:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
What’s the chances they let private party win?
There's zero chance. Don't worry, though. Private Party will get to push the MAGA Bucks to the limit in a 15 minute, 4 Meltzer star match (even though CM Punk took both Bucks to the limit in 47 seconds), and they'll look strong in defeat.

After a star-making performance against the MAGA Bucks, Private Party might even get to start a program with JeriHOOK...

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
There's zero chance. Don't worry, though. Private Party will get to push the MAGA Bucks to the limit in a 15 minute, 4 Meltzer star match (even though CM Punk took both Bucks to the limit in 47 seconds), and they'll look strong in defeat.

After a star-making performance against the MAGA Bucks, Private Party might even get to start a program with JeriHOOK...

That’s what I hate too every match no matter what is worked like it’s supposed to be the main event.
Zero, Bucks already gave Private Party an upset victory years ago and it went nowhere. Bucks need to win this whole shyt tbh.
My thing is once private party came back and cut that “we putting everyone on notice “ promo shouldn’t that mean a push is coming? Why imma come back puff out my chest then job to every tag team.

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

Off topic, but I know this clip word for word :wow: . When Louie said "FRUIEYESSS!" I felt it in the Holy Spirit :mjcry:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So many logical ways they can go with here with both Willow and Stat being in it, both in terms of result, story told within the match, and the fallout.

Skye Blue winning wouldn’t make much sense. Anna Jay might just be there to be a pin eater.

Last edited: