• Plant by Decision

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the Breadman hype that dude gets on Youtube and during fight broadcasts and what big difference did we see in Plant the two fights since they linked up? Biggest difference was how much clinching and holding he did in both tonight and the Dirrell fight.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ve talked a lot of shyt about Benavidez since before Covid … The coked up tubby son of a bytch proved me wrong :beli:

Plants lack of power :scusthov:… Plant still gassing out after 5 rds when he knew he was gonna need better conditioning:pacspit:… he’s a tough ass Cac tho not many make it thru that beating

Andrade N Charlo are the next best options for Plant … smaller 168

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
possibly
but he was never hurt on the level canelo hurt him

We don't know if that's true. I mean I don't see how you could possibly know that unless you were the one getting hit. Plant looks like he sustained long term brain damage in this one.

He was hurt badly but His holding game improved greatly since he started working with Breadman. He had never been in survival mode before facing Alvarez and had no idea how to react when buzzed like that for the 1st time. It's possible he was hurt the same if not worse against DB but he just knew how to react this time around.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I’ve talked a lot of shyt about Benavidez since before Covid … The coked up tubby son of a bytch proved me wrong :beli:

Plants lack of power :scusthov:… Plant still gassing out after 5 rds when he knew he was gonna need better conditioning:pacspit:… he’s a tough ass Cac tho not many make it thru that beating

Andrade N Charlo are the next best options for Plant … smaller 168
Andrade and charlo gon knock that cac out

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have no interest in Canelo vs Benavidez (and neither does Canelo). Benavidez is too big and we’ve seen how Canelo looks against a taller, stronger, bigger guy (Bivol). It’s high risk/career suicide vs low reward.

And that’s not to say Canelo couldn’t beat him (because he punches hard enough to keep David up off him and possibly hurt him), but it’s not worth the risk.

David needs to get in the ring with Jermall and make a super fight in Texas.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I think Plant got a hair transplant
Creh gonna need a head transplant if he keep taking punishment like he did last night.

I would still watch a Caleb Plant fight though. Cacigga is entertaining the first five or six rounds of a fight. He dances around the ring, taunting his opponent with different gestures and trash talk after their punch doesn't land. If you took Bob The Builder, Oj Da Juiceman, a foot locker employee and a Planet Fitness trainer put it all into a blender you would get Caleb Plant.

David needs to get in the ring with Jermall and make a super fight in Texas.
I would watch this fight if the Canelo fight couldn't happen. But I'm not 100% convinced Mall really wants David. I know he say he did before the fight but afterward, an interviewer asked him is the fight with David gonna happen and he kinda just shrugged the interviewer off. But dude also was lookng a bit lit.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Fighters aren't the same after canelo beats em:myman:......so David just allowed a lesser version of plant to go 12 rounds. people saying David did more damage. No shyt. Dude was basically beating up on a pinata for 6 rounds cause his lack of knockout power couldn't get the job done. Imagine what canelo woulda done to plant if the ref allowed that fight to continue. :mjlol:

160 of David's landed punches came in the 2nd half when plant was a walking corpse. The first half David was just lunging around the ring swinging at air. Canelo's quicker and stronger on the inside. David needs space to get off. Canelo's gonna see all that wide shyt coming and destroy David's body. David will still win 2-3 rounds cause canelo takes rounds off due to his stamina issues. But there's gonna come a time where David starts getting his jaw rocked. And he's gonna turn into every other canelo opponent. If caleb had him hesitant early just wait til he fights canelo. Matter of fact this may be canelo's easiest "mega" fight yet. David is tailormade for canelo.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Fighters aren't the same after canelo beats em:myman:......so David just allowed a lesser version of plant to go 12 rounds. people saying David did more damage. No shyt. Dude was basically beating up on a pinata for 6 rounds cause his lack of knockout power couldn't get the job done. Imagine what canelo woulda done to plant if the ref allowed that fight to continue. :mjlol:

160 of David's landed punches came in the 2nd half when plant was a walking corpse. The first half David was just lunging around the ring swinging at air. Canelo's quicker and stronger on the inside. David needs space to get off. Canelo's gonna see all that wide shyt coming and destroy David's body. David will still win 2-3 rounds cause canelo takes rounds off due to his stamina issues. But there's gonna come a time where David starts getting his jaw rocked. And he's gonna turn into every other canelo opponent. If caleb had him hesitant early just wait til he fights canelo. Matter of fact this may be canelo's easiest "mega" fight yet. David is tailormade for canelo.
Yea yea yea tell cinnacac to send the paperwork silly man🤣🤣🤣🤣
How much you wanna bet he dropping them belts?

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

the
ref
allowed
plant
to
recover
:dahell:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A picture is worth a thousand words.
Plant holding his head down looking like a sad puppy.
Jose Senior In The Back With the Proud Sports Dad reaction
David Looking Content With The Win
Stephen Edwards in the Cut not even paying attention to the Announcer he knows plant lost.
Kenny Bayless is giving David The Meanest Side Eye I ever Seen A nikka Give to someone.

5kIR7Fd.png