Results are only viewable after voting.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Mayweather was just as good inside as out, complete fighter
I be telling people

Whether he is your favorite fighter or not or the best fighter to you, he is still the most complete fighter outside of Andre Ward in the last era.

If he wasn’t as defensive minded in the later years as he was, he would’ve shut a lot of people tf up

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Canelo got some of the best defense in the game:dahell:
DB shots will miss more and Canelo will make him pay big time. Canelo not moving his feet actually works because that how he makes u pay by being in position to launch them bombs. Plant was in there trying to steal rounds and he was breaking Benavidez rhythm way too easy.

Canelo will have that man scared to get out that hunch shell by round 6.
Cinna pack coming
Dudes just saying anything at this point:mjlol:......if there's ONE thing you can't say about canelo is that he's easy to hit. Hell, even when he's dead tired he's still not easy to hit. Which is why he kept guys like little g and kovalev so gunshy. He makes you pay for everything. If David does all that lunging shyt he did Tonight he's gonna get hurt.
Washed up money sure made him pay and Bivol
I don’t know why y’all talking tough, cinnacac not fighting him

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Canelo got some of the best defense in the game:dahell:
DB shots will miss more and Canelo will make him pay big time. Canelo not moving his feet actually works because that how he makes u pay by being in position to launch them bombs. Plant was in there trying to steal rounds and he was breaking Benavidez rhythm way too easy.

Canelo will have that man scared to get out that hunch shell by round 6.
This :mjlol:

Canelo has “arguably” the best defense in boxing right now… And dude has shown he gets significantly better after losses.

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Dudes just saying anything at this point:mjlol:......if there's ONE thing you can't say about canelo is that he's easy to hit. Hell, even when he's dead tired he's still not easy to hit. Which is why he kept guys like little g and kovalev so gunshy. He makes you pay for everything. If David does all that lunging shyt he did Tonight he's gonna get hurt.

Yea these people wilding with these boxing takes..with all the shyt u can say about him you talk about how he is easy to hit :mjlol: Canelo will walk that man down all day and punish him all night.

Plant got way shyttier defense than Canelo and it ain’t even close.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Realistically Canelo's still only 32 he shouldnt be washed yet but he did go pro at like 15 or some shyt :jbhmm:
I have said this on here for YEARS!!! There is a precedence for this...canelo is on a slide..he has 62 fights..all we need is the unexpected as fukk upset

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
This :mjlol:

Canelo has “arguably” the best defense in boxing right now… And dude has shown he gets significantly better after losses.

Some people think Plant defense is slick and good because he will make u miss wide and flashy, and ain’t even in position to counter, Canelo gne break your eye socket if u miss against him. It’s levels :manny:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Yea these people wilding with these boxing takes..with all the shyt u can say about him you talk about how he is easy to hit :mjlol: Canelo will walk that man down all day and punish him all night.

Plant got way shyttier defense than Canelo and it ain’t even close.
You won pay day, you won pay day, I know that