• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I be telling people

Whether he is your favorite fighter or not or the best fighter to you, he is still the most complete fighter outside of Andre Ward in the last era.

If he wasn’t as defensive minded in the later years as he was, he would’ve shut a lot of people tf up
im not trying to turn this into a mayweather thread, but i think ppl still have trouble understanding how fukkin good he was lol

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Kenny Bayless denied Benavitez his KO numerous times and completely ruined the fight. The end result makes Benavitez seem like he doesn't have much power, but props to him for keeping his composure all night, and more importantly, showing the ability to Adjust From His Usual Style. In My Opinion, Bayless' antics neutered the animosity between the Fighters, and dulled what should have been an exciting and emotional Post-Fight Interview from Benavitez and his Crew.

Back to the Fight. Caleb Plant has no Stamina or Power. He was on his bike all night, and probably held more than Wladomir Klitztko did against I believe Povetkin. That was not Ring Generalship either. That was Pure, Unadulterated Fear of Benavitez's Power and Combinations. Kenny Bayless provided the Defense.

------------------------------------------------
‐‐------‐---------------------------------------

Now, to all the Canelo fans, Benavitez beats him easily by Unanimous Decision. Canelo has been gifted Decisions and even Rounds, as well as being the Ultimate Cherry Picker. Let's take a look at the Tape:

- Austin Trout was Robbed. That Score Announcement showed Trout what he really was up against. Even with being Knocked Down, Trout was comfortably in control of the fight.

- Erislary Lara. Another Robbery. That fluke Knockdown in the 12th helped to justify the Robbery, but the Judges Scorecards were way too close to begin with.

- Gifted a Round vs Mayweather hahaha

- Miguel Cotto was Robbed (Watched the fight twice and scored both times 7 - 5). Again, the Judges with the Canelo Special.

- Amir Khan is a KO waiting to happen because of his Glass Chin, but Canelo had Zero answers for Khan's Movement and Hand Speed. Canelo has no Effective Gameplan for Slick Fighters.

- GGG was Robbed the 1st Fight

- Dmitri Bivol was simply a CHERRY PICK GONE WRONG

- Billy Joe Saunders had no business getting that Fight, especially over Jermall Charlo and Andrade

Simply put, David Benavitez, Jermall Charlo, Demitrius Andrade will all beat Canelo, if they ever meet in the Ring.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
i agree
it took years of his career, mayb off his life
but canelo still knocked out a fresher and undefeated version of Plant
Benavidez couldnt even knock him down

Nah i dont take much from that, Plant was on his way out on numerous occasions, but referee overreacted.

All he had to do was hug for dear life, and Bayless would just pause the onslaught for 5-10 seconds. If they let em work in the clinch, hes outta there.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I seriously don't see what ppl see in Plant...he has been the definition of struggle since I chastised him on not finishing porky Medina all those years ago..his title win he gassed out and got beat up near the end..his title defenses were laughable and got bodied by canelo..i only go smh at anthony dirrell for getting ko'd by him..fools gold :francis:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah i dont take much from that, Plant was on his way out on numerous occasions, but referee overreacted.

All he had to do was hug for dear life, and Bayless would just pause the onslaught for 5-10 seconds. If they let em work in the clinch, hes outta there.
possibly
but he was never hurt on the level canelo hurt him

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I seriously don't see what ppl see in Plant...he has been the definition of struggle since I chastised him on not finishing porky Medina all those years ago..his title win he gassed out and got beat up near the end..his title defenses were laughable and got bodied by canelo..i only go smh at anthony dirrell for getting ko'd by him..fools gold :francis:

He has a real pretty style for 6 or so rounds :francis:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Kenny Bayless denied Benavitez his KO numerous times and completely ruined the fight. The end result makes Benavitez seem like he doesn't have much power, but props to him for keeping his composure all night, and more importantly, showing the ability to Adjust From His Usual Style. In My Opinion, Bayless' antics neutered the animosity between the Fighters, and dulled what should have been an exciting and emotional Post-Fight Interview from Benavitez and his Crew.

Back to the Fight. Caleb Plant has no Stamina or Power. He was on his bike all night, and probably held more than Wladomir Klitztko did against I believe Povetkin. That was not Ring Generalship either. That was Pure, Unadulterated Fear of Benavitez's Power and Combinations. Kenny Bayless provided the Defense.

------------------------------------------------
‐‐------‐---------------------------------------

Now, to all the Canelo fans, Benavitez beats him easily by Unanimous Decision. Canelo has been gifted Decisions and even Rounds, as well as being the Ultimate Cherry Picker. Let's take a look at the Tape:

- Austin Trout was Robbed. That Score Announcement showed Trout what he really was up against. Even with being Knocked Down, Trout was comfortably in control of the fight.

- Erislary Lara. Another Robbery. That fluke Knockdown in the 12th helped to justify the Robbery, but the Judges Scorecards were way too close to begin with.

- Gifted a Round vs Mayweather hahaha

- Miguel Cotto was Robbed (Watched the fight twice and scored both times 7 - 5). Again, the Judges with the Canelo Special.

- Amir Khan is a KO waiting to happen because of his Glass Chin, but Canelo had Zero answers for Khan's Movement and Hand Speed. Canelo has no Effective Gameplan for Slick Fighters.

- GGG was Robbed the 1st Fight

- Dmitri Bivol was simply a CHERRY PICK GONE WRONG

- Billy Joe Saunders had no business getting that Fight, especially over Jermall Charlo and Andrade

Simply put, David Benavitez, Jermall Charlo, Demitrius Andrade will all beat Canelo, if they ever meet in the Ring.
Talk to em !!!!