[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
What’s the endgame for Callis in this storyline? :dwillhuh:

Feels like he wants to keep Omega just for himself and wants to force him to go back his 2021 level, but omega is resisting because of his friends

Guessing callis will turn on omega and side with the BCC. Though last year I thought he was gonna side with Ospreay so maybe nothing :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Feels like he wants to keep Omega just for himself and wants to force him to go back his 2021 level, but omega is resisting because of his friends

Guessing callis will turn on omega and side with the BCC. Though last year I thought he was gonna side with Ospreay so maybe nothing :pachaha:
Callis been recruiting Takeshyta so that’s going to be his new golden boy

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Riho vs Lesnar need to happen at the next forbidden door :wow:

Good thing we have AI to tell us how that match plays out :blessed:

The crowd went wild as Riho squared off against Brock Lesnar. She started off by going for a series of quick strikes and submission holds, but Lesnar overpowered her every time. Finally, Riho found an opportunity to use a steel pipe hidden under the ring and surprise Lesnar with a powerful hit. Seeing Lesnar dazed, Riho seized the moment and knocked Brock off the top of the steel cage, sealing her victory in the match. The fans erupted in cheers as Riho celebrated her hard-fought victory.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ain’t no one give a shyt, or wanna see him, on top. Stick to being a spot monkey. :camby:

I Agree I’m Just Saying, He Just Had A Promo Involving The AEW Championship That Created A Little Buzz And Hes On Twitter Openly Salivating At The Thought Of Having A Mid Card Match Where He Can Do Crazy Stunts, It Shows Where His Head Is At

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Not even that, But you paying dudes like Miro, Big Show, and Andrade millions to sit at home and do nothing. Never made sense why he wasn't re-signed/extended from the start.

Isn't Andrade currently on the shelf with an injury?