[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pai6hdc.gif
giphy.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I’m jealous of the people who had never even seen a Twitter clip of Vikingo before and got to see that performance last night. Must have been like a religious experience.

He is good in clips but that match was put together by the gawd of wrasslin because Vikingo matches are good but not this good imo.

Heyman already gave the game when it comes to wrasslin accentuate strenfs n hide weaknesses.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I’m jealous of the people who had never even seen a Twitter clip of Vikingo before and got to see that performance last night. Must have been like a religious experience.

I've seen people here compare Vikingo to Rey, but he's more similar to early Pac. People must have forgot how crazy Pac was on the Flippy shyt earlier in his career

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Kenny vs Vikingo was a good television match. It was a good showcase for Vikingo (who I've never seen wrestle).

It would have been even better if there was some build towards the match. I would have Vikingo appear in some vignettes just to get him introduced to those that don't watch AAA.

It wouldn't have hurt Kenny if he took the loss here. Or just have BCC cause a double DQ.

Not every match needs to have a clean finish.