[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I meant with Page/Omega. I dont care to see them feud/have issues or none of that. Especially since Kenny was the first in the ring to help Page last week.

I hope whatever they’re doing leads to a full feud between The Elite and The BCC with Bryan back heel.
I don't wanna see Dragon get concussed in Anarchy in The Arena II or Blood and Guts though :damn:

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Konnan going to have to stop letting his guys go on Dynamite. AEW and WWE just going to snatch all of them.

From what I read Vikingo has a long term 360 deal with AAA. They get a cut of all his outside appearances and other promotions got to pay extra to have him on TV/PPV.

So he's not going anywhere for a while unless they buy him out his contract.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
From what I read Vikingo has a long term 360 deal with AAA. They get a cut of all his outside appearances and other promotions got to pay extra to have him on TV/PPV.

Wouldn’t be hard to do based on how bad financially Konnan makes it seem like AAA is doing

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

TK would be like Jeff Bezos wealthy in Mexico. He probably spends more in cocaine in a week than AAA pays Vikingo