[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
VikinGAWD is another level :wow: Premium flippy shyt.

I love seeing lucha outside Mexico (like in PWG and Dragon Gate). Without the annoying ring announcers, the annoying camera cuts to the crowd, the weird ass rules, lucha talents can truly shine.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
VikinGAWD is another level :wow: Premium flippy shyt.

I love seeing lucha outside Mexico (like in PWG and Dragon Gate). Without the annoying ring announcers, the annoying camera cuts to the crowd, the weird ass rules, lucha talents can truly shine.
And don’t forget having to sit thru stupid fukking real midget wrestling matches.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
And don’t forget having to sit thru stupid fukking real midget wrestling matches.

I like when they get kicked by the big guys, though :mjlol:

tumblr_p69040DWOO1wr5xndo1_500.gif

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Wonder if having a storyline running from beginning to the end of a show is helping ?

And I’m a fan of Kenny and the Bucks, but I think they are better being the top separately at this point. Let the HOB handle all the triples work now.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

BEST BOUT MACHINE :noah:

Can’t wait to see everyone in here talking about “who is Ibushi and why should we care”
then do a 180 after watching him land on every part of his head in a cte fest w Omega :wow:

Omega is very good at putting together matches where his opponents shine and he bumps like a madman. Another blassic w Jeff Cobb incoming too :takedat: