[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
“Joining something called Golden Lovers” :dwillhuh:
I think it's some NJPW stable shyt. nikkas who know very excited about it :dame:
This the problem with AEW, why I gotta keep up when shyt outside of AEW to know what's going on :francis:
This Vikingo nikka just a random match for me, never heard of him. But AEW stans mad ppl not excited for it :gucci:
Same shyt as the NJPW wrestling shyt showing on AEW. I dont know or care bout them matches. fukk a murder granpa with no buildup :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think it's some NJPW stable shyt. nikkas who know very excited about it :dame:
This the problem with AEW, why I gotta keep up when shyt outside of AEW to know what's going on :francis:
This Vikingo nikka just a random match for me, never heard of him. But AEW stans mad ppl not excited for it :gucci:
Same shyt as the NJPW wrestling shyt showing on AEW. I dont know or care bout them matches. fukk a murder granpa with no buildup :manny:
You didn’t see the Golden Lovers reunion/Bullet Club civil war a few years back?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You didn’t see the Golden Lovers reunion/Bullet Club civil war a few years back?
200w.gif

Im a casual and never watched anything outside of WWE/AEW :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Who's bright idea was it to do story shyt on house shows. AEW does some backwards ass shyt :why:
Aint house shows pose to be random non important shyt? :comeon:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

Apparently according to AEW fans, this is hinting at Kenny joinin something called Golden Lovers and leaving Bucks/Hangman.

Golden Lovers - Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi - only one of the greatest stories in Japanese wrestling history.

I can potentially see it now. Omega, Ibushi, and Takeshyta vs. Hangman and the Young Bucks

Here is some good reads on the GOlden Lovers

This one was endorsed by Kenny Omega himself

Or if you just want to read the Tweet thread...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Who's bright idea was it to do story shyt on house shows. AEW does some backwards ass shyt :why:
Aint house shows pose to be random non important shyt? :comeon:

That's the kind of shyt that should happen on house shows. Little stakes, little continuity doesn't hurt anybody. Best case scenario a couple of people would want to buy a ticket knowing that something of note might happen in their local show. "Worst" case scenario it's perceived as a random ass match on Dynamite like 95% of the matches already are :manny:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think the sun has probably set on it now, But man I wish we would've had one last great Sting feud and singles match. There was only about three people that I thought could have pulled it off as a great heel and kept him safe at the same time. Cody, Punk, and possibly MJF......

They looked like they were going somewhere at one point with Sting vs Archer w/ Jake Roberts and had me kinda hyped but then it was just dropped out of nowhere:

Shid I dont even think Sting has been pinned in AEW yet.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
FrtcpcdWwAElu0c

House shyt(trios match) couldve been bushed or put on Rampage to give time to let Swerve or Hobbs be on the main show. BCC/DO looks like a forever feud :manny:

Only match/segment Im looking forward to on here is Kenny vs Vikingo cuz nikkas hyping up Vikingo. Stokely shyt should be fun I guess :francis:
You b*stards better not be wrong about Vikingo :ufdup: