[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Tony's idea of a "dream match" is simply a match between two great wrestlers who can put on a classic. I'd say Omega vs. Vikingo fits that description.

That said, I do believe they should have tried to do more to promote it. Konnan says they couldn't because Vikingo has a full schedule and they only learned this week that he'd be able to do it. It is what it is. Is it going to pop a rating? No.. Will it be entertaining? Yeah, should be.

I don’t care if it pops a rating I got bills and shyt to worry about I just want to be entertained by playfighting for 2 hours.

Best bout machine w another blassic :takedat:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Dream Match? :what:

Nobody knows who the fucck that is :what: :snoop: :what:

Im sure the match will be fire but this dude is terrible at this. Gonna bring this dude in cold, Kenny beats him, and then he disappears or gets snatched up by WWE when there's a dozen mofos on the AEW roster that would be actual dream matches for Kenny to have :snoop:

Claudio, Joe, Andrade, Adam Cole, Malakai Black, Ray Fenix, etc.
This the type of n-gga that complains about Forbidden Door being for hardcores and not casuals :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
ChatGPT on why Kenny vs. Vikingo is considered a dream match

Kenny Omega versus El Hijo del Vikingo is considered a dream match by many wrestling fans because both wrestlers are highly skilled and have a reputation for putting on exciting and innovative matches.

Kenny Omega is widely regarded as one of the best wrestlers in the world today. He has had successful runs in multiple promotions around the world, including New Japan Pro Wrestling, Impact Wrestling, and All Elite Wrestling (AEW). Omega is known for his athleticism, technical skill, and ability to tell a compelling story in the ring.

El Hijo del Vikingo, on the other hand, is a rising star in the world of lucha libre wrestling. He has made a name for himself in promotions such as AAA in Mexico and Impact Wrestling in the United States. Vikingo is known for his high-flying maneuvers and acrobatic style, which make him an exciting wrestler to watch.

The combination of Omega's technical prowess and Vikingo's high-flying style creates a matchup that many fans have been looking forward to seeing. The anticipation for this match is also fueled by the fact that it is a rare crossover between two different promotions, as Omega is signed to AEW and Vikingo primarily wrestles for AAA. Overall, the matchup between Kenny Omega and El Hijo del Vikingo is seen as a clash between two of the best wrestlers in the world, which makes it a dream match for many wrestling fans.