[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
When Vikingo see Tony backstage

money-to-burn.gif
:dead:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Did it live up to the “Hype” :troll:
I’d say so because I gave 0 fukks bout this match now I consider it one of the best matches I’ve seen in years :wow:

I can see this dude Hijo becoming the best in ring performer in the world or def top 5 within the next 5 years just off the strength of this match :ehh:

And I can’t emphasize enough how little fukks I gave about this match beforehand

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Oh, great. More of Hangman and Omega drama :mjlol:

Has the BCC even stated why they are so hell bent on going after The Elite= :heh:

I think it was disjointed as hell, with the first half not really working as the crowd couldn't get behind Vikingo working from underneath. But once they decided to go all out and let Vikingo do his thing, it was exactly what anyone should've hoped for

I mean, you can infer they went after the Elite this week because they backed up Hangman last week during the confrontation at the end of the show. Hangman & The Bucks squashed their beef prior to the trios tournament, so that bridge was mended already & it's understandable why the Bucks wanted to help.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, you can infer they went after the Elite this week because they backed up Hangman last week during the confrontation at the end of the show. Hangman & The Bucks squashed their beef prior to the trios tournament, so that bridge was mended already & it's understandable why the Bucks wanted to help.
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, it's just weird pacing, I guess. This is basically Mox being pissed off Hangman beat him but not a lot is being conveyed on camera.