[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm not saying it doesn't make sense, it's just weird pacing, I guess. This is basically Mox being pissed off Hangman beat him but not a lot is being conveyed on camera.
I haven’t seen BTE in a few weeks but I wouldn’t doubt they probably doing some stuff on there

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I haven’t seen BTE in a few weeks but I wouldn’t doubt they probably doing some stuff on there
With Mox? It's pretty clear The Elite continue to do their own story/narrative as that last segment between Hangman and Kenny showed. I'm just curious as the role of the BCC in all of this. I ask because I haven't been watching since the PPV.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
With Mox? It's pretty clear The Elite continue to do their own story/narrative as that last segment between Hangman and Kenny showed. I'm just curious as the role of the BCC in all of this. I ask because I haven't been watching since the PPV.
I meant with Page/Omega. I dont care to see them feud/have issues or none of that. Especially since Kenny was the first in the ring to help Page last week.

I hope whatever they’re doing leads to a full feud between The Elite and The BCC with Bryan back heel.