[3.13.24] AEW 'BIG BU$INESS' Live from Bo$$ton, MA

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
i'm torn

i want swerve to get the belt but joe is so great at everything he does. sad about a decade+ of his prime was wasted not being booked as a killer the entire time. :wow:
The biggest fumble of Joe in his career that didn't happen somewhere in Florida was them wasting him looking like a relentless murder machine talking shyt to Brock, because Roman had to look strong.
Granted, every decision eventually gets us here with Tribal Chief Roman so I wouldn't change anything due to chaos theory, but like... It was right. there. Joe barking on that whole ring like that shoulda been the start of something.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
To be fair he knew exactly what he had in Bianca and pushed her accordingly. More than HHH has :mjpls:
I mean....Vince never had an issue with pushing black wrestlers. MF saw Bobby Lashley backstage drinking coffee and called him up months in advance :mjlol:

We already know what time it is with HHH :mjpls:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Probably :francis:

I don't care to see her vs willow though. I know there's the built in injury story there but it ain't like she still has that belt. Britt would have been way better imo. IDK what the fucck happened between her and Tony for her to be off TV this long on some Miro shyt :francis:
Also Willow hasn't been protected like that on tv so it's kinda:manny: